自然老师,这是我的作业,没法贴在你后面,就单开一帖吧。

来源: 2014-03-05 13:55:33 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

我觉得听写有好处也有坏处。
here it is:
A:  Hi, Are you still mad at me?
B:  You know, before I transferred here to make you my girlfriend, I asked around about you. Found out your rep(utation), what kind of girl you were.
A: What did they say?
B: Most of them had no idea who you were. The ones that did said you were kind of sneaky hot. But that quality was cancelled out by a compulsive need to be right and a strange affinity for sweaters with animals on them.  The most interesting part was  --  that even though no one particularly liked you, they all said you were the person who could be trusted.
A: I still am. I have this pathological need to be popular. Ok, I just want people to think I am cool, so bad sometimes that it just clouds my judgment. Ok, as a fellow star in the making, I am sure you can understand that.
B: On that level sure. But as the guy who gave up everything to be your one and only, I just can't see past this. I should've been enough for you Rachel!
A: I knew you'd break my heart.
B: That's the funny thing about reputations. Everyone thinks I am the big heart breaker. But the fact of the matter is - you broke mine first. Do me a favor, if we end up next to each other on the bar at ballet club this week, just do your arabesques and PKs in silence. Don't talk to me.