凑趣译:A Complaint

来源: 2013-04-08 11:02:34 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

A Complaint 心怨
by Wordsworth 京燕译

There is a change--and I am poor;
有转变了-- 我落魄了
Your love hath been, nor long ago,
不久以前,你的爱
A fountain at my fond heart's door,
如泉涌,柔润我心房
Whose only business was to flow;
它一味地尽管流淌
And flow it did; not taking heed
汩汩流淌,全然不惜
Of its own bounty, or my need.
它的所有,我的需求
What happy moments did I count!
我曾拥有何等美妙的时光!
Blest was I then all bliss above!
天赐福佑全赋予了我 !
Now, for that consecrated fount
如今,那圣化源泉
Of murmuring, sparkling, living love,
盈盈心语,挚爱火花
What have I? Shall I dare to tell?
我还拥有么?我敢广而告之么?
A comfortless and hidden well.
一眼渴望而不可及的隐泉,
A well of love--it may be deep--
爱之井泉--尽可深邃--
I trust it is,--and never dry:
我相信它,永不干涸;
What matter? If the waters sleep
又有何谓?倘若那水
In silence and obscurity.
悄然而睡 黯然沉寂
--Such change, and at the very door
如此转变,恰在心门
Of my fond heart, hath made me poor.
爱的心门。。。令我落魄