快读了一段, need strategic suggestions

来源: 2011-08-21 12:58:24 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

http://space.wenxuecity.com/media/1313956304.wma

这个更象我平时说话的声音,当然语速比平时快得多。平时我慢吞吞的,然后突然爆出一小段会像这么快。

提点意见,方向性的,我的主要改进方向是什么, xiexie.

The Jew’s harp, a plucked-mouth instrument found all over the world, has absolutely nothing to do with Jews.

But it does have a distinctive sound and a lot of fans. Many of them have gathered at the North American Jew’s Harp Festival in the western state of Oregon to celebrate the tiny instrument.

If you haven’t heard of the Jew’s harp, you’re not alone. Even its biggest fans were once in the dark.

“I thought it was a bike tool or a screwdriver or something," says ethnomusicologist Deirdre Morgan, executive director of the Jew's Harp Guild. "I found out it was a musical instrument. And I thought, 'Oh it’s that thing that I’ve heard in the background of old-time music.' I didn’t know what it was called, so I Googled the word ‘twangy mouth instrument.’”

Morgan is writing her masters' thesis on the Asian Jew’s harp, one of the instrument's many variations. Now an expert, she explains how they work.

“It’s a fairly simple principle. It's a tongue, or a lamella, that you flick, and it goes do-y-oy-oy-oy-oy. And then it’s just one more step to take the twig up to your mouth, and it gets all these different pitches.”