忍不住看了,乱改一气:)

来源: 2011-06-22 21:38:23 [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

Last night, no reading. Instead, I slept (went to bed) very early, and therefore(thus) woke up very early this morning,(too). Has Summer Solstice (really) come yet? But why  have I have not felt it? Seems I am still waiting for summer(Summer) to start(begin). (整体上感觉太具中文味道)

Showers came down quietly (at night)( at least i didn't hear them) during my sleep without waking me up from my sleeping dreams(disturbing my sweet dreams). (Dringking enough rain overnight), (I bet)the garden (must have) quenched its (long) thirst by drinking enough rainfall overnight.

It's another bright shiny morning with a few wispy clouds hovering in an otherwise clear blue sky. The cucumbers are growing (have grown) large enough for me to pick up, following by and the snow beans which are now in flower and forming their pods (too much like Chinese) (in bloom like last summer).

See you late afternoon(later), my cucumbers; See you after work, my green beauties. I will get around(come?) tonight to making(make) you guys(who?sounds like you are talking to cucumbers) a much much more beautiful cucumber salad and cucumber juice. :)).