The Age of Innocence

来源: 2011-11-18 06:53:11 [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读:

In Memory of My Age of Innocence

Summer Palace, Beijing

First year in highschool, at the time, I was still a ponytail, jeans and sweatshirt kind of girl (well, I still am, even if I wear designer jeans, they are still jeans, haha!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Inner Mongolia

Still in highschool, a trip to the desert with my best friends. We ended up spending all the money and couldn't afford a seat on the train on our way back....but it was one of the most memorable trips in my life!

Qingdao

Finally graduated from highschool! Went to the beach with my highschool buddies, we were soon to go our separate ways...some of them I haven't seen ever since. C'est la vie! Wish them all have a great life!

Singapore

First year in college, vacationed with mom and dad during Chinese New Year.
Do you like my new hair style? I thought short hair made me look so much older and so much cooler, which by the way, at the time, was a fabulous thing! LOL

Planet Hollywood Singapore

First time ever been to one, I thought it was the best thing ever!

Segovia, Spain - One semester in Spain

I fell in love with the history, the people, the food...and so much more! Of course I travelled more than I studied (well, isn't that how it's supposed to be? ha! )

All right, enough flashback, welcome back to reality!

I know, I don't look quite the same (I get it, ok! haha), but deep down, I am still that same free spirit, fun loving (sometimes pain in the ass) little girl!

by Crystaldowns - Nov. 2011

请阅读更多我的博客文章>>>

• 话说我这个礼拜为什么如此悠闲呢?
  • 节日序曲(一) 餐桌上的日子
  • 再挖:今天一高中时的好友在围脖上跟我说
  • 隆重介绍我家的新成员 - Larry
  • 秋天的童话