Please don't mix domestic and international policy, for any coun

来源: ZoyaWashington 2016-10-08 14:40:33 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1269 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ ZoyaWashington ] 在 2016-10-08 15:19:21 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

I commented on China's domestic policy, you immediately swith the subject to US international policy. That is 偷换概念。

Looking a politcal system, the 1st priority is its domestica policy, then the international. Whether US international policy is good or not, it is subject to point of view. However, US domestic policies in general is good. China's problem lies in the domestic policy, which has turned into the biggest road blcok for China's own development.

The ultimate goal for international policy is to create a good environment China itself to prosper and China's international policy has been a plain disaster for achieving that goal.  When I was in high school, our history teacher is 全国特级教师。She talked about the unjust treatment China has received internationally in our history class, we fell so bad that everyone in that class wrote papers saying we wanted to be diplimats growing up to defend China in the international arnea.   Guess what my mother told me about my dream: you don't stand a chance because you were born in a wrong family.

At the end, hugh number of my classmates got into 北大和清华, most of us major in science and engineering.

所有跟帖: 

普世如果对内对外是两套标准,那么普啥呢? 这世界有孤立于世界的国內政策吗? -人在异乡为异客- 给 人在异乡为异客 发送悄悄话 人在异乡为异客 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 10/08/2016 postreply 15:03:00

See my answer in the post above. -ZoyaWashington- 给 ZoyaWashington 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 10/08/2016 postreply 15:20:28

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”