Please don't spread your misunderstanding to others then.

来源: ZoyaWashington 2013-03-16 20:59:40 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (972 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ ZoyaWashington ] 在 2013-03-17 11:45:04 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.
回答: 真搞笑!hichina2013-03-16 18:30:33

You are not helping anyone, including yourself.

I understand your point of view. Let me repeat, what you don't understan is American culture and value. Using the old Indian story to demonize America just further demonstrates that your knowledge is obsolete and spotty. You've been changing subjects, from Americans' negative oponion about China, to US foreign policy, to Americans' stand over Taiwan. For the last one, you don't understand Taiwaness' point of view at all. You are entitled to have your point of view, but if you don't make an effort to understand others and find common ground, you will see China will get more and more isolated, and Taiwaness will try everything they can to break free from Mainland. No amount of money can buy people's hearts.

As a side note, Americans remember very well what happened to American Indians and Black slaves, and will do everything possible to prevent that from happening again.

所有跟帖: 

u r so funny :)) -Deeper- 给 Deeper 发送悄悄话 Deeper 的博客首页 (0 bytes) () 03/16/2013 postreply 21:06:08

I usually am. But I am not telling jokes this time. -ZoyaWashington- 给 ZoyaWashington 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/16/2013 postreply 22:15:21

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”