关于一则中国向欧洲提供医疗用品的报道,美国网友咋说

来源: iCall 2020-03-18 12:54:45 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (2329 bytes)
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus-moves-west-china-offers-181951499.html

-In the 60-es China splits from the Soviet Union communism. Under Chinese communist party leadership for a half of century a third world country become a world leading economic super power. I am not Chinese. You can argue as much as you want. The fact is a fact.
-China is the most kind country and a world leader.
-China assuming global leadership.
-Right after trump insulted the Chinese, they told him "no more masks for you!"
-I'm thinking China has already given the world enough "gifts" 
- Who knows what the kits are made up of.
-China sent COVID-19 to the world and is sending infected masks and ventilators to the EU now.
-How do all these viruses start in China?
-How is winning Trade War?
-Looks like China will make some money on that Virus thing while we go bankrupt.
-This virus could have come from anywhere. Who knows, someone from another country spread it to China first.
-Europe, beware, second wave of china virus is COMING!!
-Though this is a lesson learned the hard way, I hope U.S. businesses who sent all they're production to China to save a dime have figure out who is really on their side. Hint... It isn't China
-Problem is, the kit carries the chineese c/v
-Create the problem and than offer the solution is best for yourself. I will not be surprised if Chinese controlled "investors" are the reason the market is behaving irrationally; they will do ANYTHING to get rid of Trump in November while creating some billionaire democrats in the process.
-China also has hog virus + chicken virus beside wuhan virus
-EU also thanks China for free wuhanviruses too
-Will China remember Trump's "thoughtfulness"? I sure hope not.
-China lands, water and air are so contaminated = breeding ground of viruses + bacteria
-Up yours, China !!

所有跟帖: 

了解就行了,不必评论。 -iCall- 给 iCall 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/18/2020 postreply 12:57:33

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标