给Google的反馈,有回复当上传

来源: 老键 2019-07-13 15:10:11 [] [博客] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1230 bytes)

Dear Google
I'm writing to request a response to this query - whether the serious deformation of the Three Gorge Dam in China shown on Google Earth (screenshot attached) is physically real or due to imperfection in imagery processing, or something in between. I believe users in the past did point out image distortions here and there, to which no one really want to give a damn. Who cares the deformation of a modern day self-styled ruler or an ancient emperor's den is real or not?  They are or had been all in a self-destruction process anyhow.  But Three Gorge Dam is so much different for it overshadows the fate of tens of millions people in its downstream catchment, of course including many of my beloved and closely related ones. As a matter of fact, the Google images of its deformation has stirred up a genuine fear with an increasing number engaged in a heated debate in social media. People behind firewalls and iron-curtains may get used to ambiguity or silence in public information for many things but surely not for this. It's not entertaining at all - believe or not it would get someones in danger even if it turns out being an ungrounded panic at the end.   

所有跟帖: 

如果美国人询问胡佛大坝变形的事,北京政府询问故宫变形的事。。。 谷歌忙的过来吗?如果它不回答于是大坝就真变形了? -super_cat- 给 super_cat 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/13/2019 postreply 19:33:40

人家免费把卫片拼好让你看,免费更新,最新的大坝图已经没变形了。那种变形完全不影响作为地图使用。为啥其它国家的人不在意?买个便宜镜 -super_cat- 给 super_cat 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 07/13/2019 postreply 19:46:04

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安装Adblock用户请点击图标
选择“don't run on pages on this domain”