暇人道場

与人方便自己方便 = 情けは人の為ならず
正文

To chic

(2005-07-26 05:06:43) 下一个
You Raised Me Up
When I am down and, oh my soul, so weary When troubles come and my heart burdened be Then, I am still and wait here in the silence Until you come and sit awhile with me You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas I am strong, when I am on your shoulders You raise me up: To more than I can be You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas I am strong, when I am on your shoulders You raise me up: To more than I can be There is no life - no life without its hunger Each restless heart beats so imperfectly But when you come and I am filled with wonder Sometimes, I think I glimpse eternity You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas I am strong, when I am on your shoulders You raise me up: To more than I can be You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas I am strong, when I am on your shoulders You raise me up: To more than I can be You raise me up: To more than I can be 当我失落的时候 噢 我的灵魂 感到多么的疲倦 当有困难时 我的心背负着重担 然后 我会在寂静中等待 直到你的到来 并与我小坐片刻 你鼓舞了我 所以我能站在群山顶端 你鼓舞了我 让我能走过狂风暴雨的海 当我靠在你的肩上时 我是坚强的 你鼓舞了我... 让我能超越自己 你鼓舞了我 所以我能站在群山顶端 你鼓舞了我 让我能走过狂风暴雨的海 当我靠在你的肩上时 我是坚强的 你鼓舞了我... 让我能超越自己 没有一个生命 -- 没有生命是没有渴求的 每个绎动的心能够跳动得那么地完美 但是当你来临的时候 我充满了惊奇 有时候 我觉得我看到了永远 你鼓舞了我 所以我能站在群山顶端 你鼓舞了我 让我能走过狂风暴雨的海 当我靠在你的肩上时 我是坚强的 你鼓舞了我... 让我能超越自己 你鼓舞了我 所以我能站在群山顶端 你鼓舞了我 让我能走过狂风暴雨的海 当我靠在你的肩上时 我是坚强的 你鼓舞了我... 让我能超越自己
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (5)
评论
sasuke 回复 悄悄话 Sissel的版本link: http://ftp.danson.cn/my%20heart/You%20Raise%20Me%20Up.mp3

看到你的博客了,内容挺丰富的,不错。
chic 回复 悄悄话 i wish ; ) can you give me the link to the Sissel version of the song? i'd like to post it my blog too. cheerios. : )
sasuke 回复 悄悄话 哈哈,多谢多谢,这图是你画的?
chic 回复 悄悄话 不好意思,不太会贴图。权当大大的图片代表我大好的心情吧。;)
chic 回复 悄悄话 Thank you SO MUCH! : ) This is such a treat. You made my day and you raised my spirit WAY up! : )

Life is beautiful ~~
登录后才可评论.