生活在别处

只是想在这个无穷的的网络里, 筑一个属于自己的小小角落, 看这大千世界的瞬息变幻, 记录下点滴片刻的心路历程
正文

Tennis and Partner

(2006-08-02 19:45:04) 下一个
All tennis fun know how it is difficult to find a good partner. It also annoys me too.
I played it for several years.  In fact,  there is really a long story for me and tennis. but it's not today's subject.

I recently moved in my new place,  so I lost all the tennis possible partner when I played in one club,  which is just so far away for me now.  There is a pretty good court in the park just cross the street.  the problem is find the partner.
After try to play someone whom I find by internet,  I found that normally if guy want to play with me : normally because of two reasons:  one is he does not play well,  the other is that he wants to find a beauty girl to play. For the first one,  I do not intend to be a play assistant,  the second one  I am not that case.  

So now I just go when I want to play,  since it only takes few minutes to get the court,  normally I can find someone to play. 

And I found there is some common tips between play tennis and find a partner. 

If you are good,  at least you think you are, 
when you first time play with someone,  you shouldn't be nice,  give a aggresive shot, let him to run from this corner to that corner, you get to control the situation, then he knows that you are really good. he becomes to admir you. And normally, the player alwasy want to play with the one who is better than him. at least,  the similar level as his. You got the right to choose and decide,  if you think that he is good and want to continue to play,  he would be glad to play with you, otherwise, just refuse him. And when you become partner,  you will act nicely sometime,  such as give him a shot on a comfortable point,  he will know that you do that on nice purpose,  then he will pay back to you and appreciate it. 

For doing the above steps,  there are some key points here: 
Firstly, you are good enough to get the control, no matter in court or in relationship,  so you need continually to improve yourself 
and secondly,  your object ive is find a good partner and keep this relationship,  so once you got it,  you need treat it nicely. Let each other to get the fun from this play or enjoy this relationship.

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (4)
评论
rivey98atya I think her tennis is no better than her English. Did she mention her tennis rating? Control a guy? Give me a break! Is she talking about relationship or what? Where is she playing now?
tennisnut 回复 悄悄话 After trying to play someone whom I met in the internet, I found that normally if a guy wants to play with me, it has to be for two reasons: one is that he does not play well; the other is that he wants to find a beautiful girl to play with. For the first one, I do not intend to be a play assistant; the second one, I am not that case.

So now I just go when I want to play, since it only takes few minutes to get the court, usually I would find someone to play with.
tennisnut 回复 悄悄话 Just trying to help...

All tennis fans know how difficult it is to find a good playing partner. I have a similar problem.

I have played tennis for several years. In fact, there is really a long story about me and tennis. but that is not today's subject.

I recently moved to my new place. Because of the long distance, I lost all my contacts from my tennis club, There are pretty good courts in the park just cross the street. However, my problem is finding a good playing partner.

Reading lots of books will certainly help--I was worst few years back when my boss even asked me, "are you sure you have a master degree?"
登录后才可评论.