耶稣基督的福音

传扬耶稣基督的福音和恩典,共享神的赦免,拯救,平安,喜乐,永生!
个人资料
正文

把家业交给了仆人 — 马太福音读经随笔 第25章

(2024-01-07 19:10:45) 下一个

马太福音第二十五章第14—30节耶稣在这章讲的第二个比喻是说主耶稣马上要回父那里去了,他把门徒们叫了来,吩咐他们去传福音给万民,福音乃是主的家业。那些能力高的,把主的真正的福音传了出去,人信了福音就都得救了,为主添加了得救的人,有的添加的多,有的添加的少,很棒。那些能力低的,传福音的时候用世界里的道理把主的福音给藏起来了(因为他倔开地把银子埋了。土地代表这个世界),导致接受了他的“福音”的人忙活了一生却不能得救,因此没能给主添加得救的人。这个比喻接着说,主再来的时候,奖赏了那些传扬主真正福音的仆人,惩罚了那些隐藏主的福音的人。这些人之所以隐藏主的福音,因为他们认为主是严厉的,认为我们的神要收割庄稼却不种,要敛收却不先撒。可见那些隐藏主的福音的人依然穿着旧衣服,用着旧酒皮袋,因此看不到天父早已将主耶稣舍己的大爱临到了他们,正如约翰一书所说“你看父赐给我们是何等的慈爱,使我们得称为神的儿女”。

太25:14 天国又好比一个人要往外国去、就叫了仆人来、把他的家业交给他们.?

"For it is like a man, going into another country, who called his own servants, and entrusted his goods to them.?

太25:15 按着各人的才干、给他们银子.一个给了五千、一个给了二千、一个给了一千.就往外国去了。?

To one he gave five talents, to another two, to another one; to each according to his own ability. Then he went on his journey.?

太25:16 那领五千的、随即拿去做买卖、另外赚了五千。?

Immediately he who received the five talents went and traded with them, and made another five talents.?

太25:17 那领二千的、也照样另赚了二千。?

In the same way, he also who got the two gained another two.?

太25:18 但那领一千的、去掘开地、把主人的银子埋藏了。?

But he who received the one went away and dug in the earth, and hid his lord's money.?

太25:19 过了许久、那些仆人的主人来了、和他们算帐。?

"Now after a long time the lord of those servants came, and reconciled accounts with them.?

太25:20 那领五千银子的、又带着那另外的五千来、说、主阿、你交给我五千银子、请看、我又赚了五千。?

He who received the five talents came and brought another five talents, saying, 'Lord, you delivered to me five talents. Behold, I have gained another five talents besides them.'?

太25:21 主人说、好、你这又良善又忠心的仆人.你在不多的事上有忠心、我要把许多事派你管理.可以进来享受你主人的快乐。?

"His lord said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a few things, I will set you over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.'?

太25:22 那领二千的也来说、主阿、你交给我二千银子、请看、我又赚了二千。?

"He also who got the two talents came and said, 'Lord, you delivered to me two talents. Behold, I have gained another two talents besides them.'?

太25:23 主人说、好、你这又良善又忠心的仆人.你在不多的事上有忠心、我要把许多事派你管理.可以进来享受你主人的快乐。?

"His lord said to him, 'Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a few things, I will set you over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.'?

太25:24 那领一千的、也来说、主阿、我知道你是忍心的人、没有种的地方要收割、没有散的地方要聚敛.?

"He also who had received the one talent came and said, 'Lord, I knew you that you are a hard man, reaping where you did not sow, and gathering where you did not scatter.?

太25:25 我就害怕、去把你的一千银子埋藏在地里.请看、你的原银子在这里。?

I was afraid, and went away and hid your talent in the earth. Behold, you have what is yours.'?

太25:26 主人回答说、你这又恶又懒的仆人、你既知道我没有种的地方要收割、没有散的地方要聚敛.?

"But his lord answered him, 'You wicked and slothful servant. You knew that I reap where I didn't sow, and gather where I didn't scatter.?

太25:27 就当把我的银子放给兑换银钱的人、到我来的时候、可以连本带利收回。?

You ought therefore to have deposited my money with the bankers, and at my coming I should have received back my own with interest.?

太25:28 夺过他这一千来、给那有一万的。?

Take away therefore the talent from him, and give it to him who has the ten talents.?

太25:29 因为凡有的、还要加给他、叫他有余.没有的、连他所有的、也要夺过来。?

For to everyone who has will be given, and he will have abundance, but from him who doesn't have, even that which he has will be taken away.?

太25:30 把这无用的仆人、丢在外面黑暗里.在那里必要哀哭切齿了。?

Throw out the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.'?

约一3:1 你看父赐给我们是何等的慈爱、使我们得称为神的儿女.我们也真是他的儿女.世人所以不认识我们、是因未曾认识他。?

Behold, how great a love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! For this cause the world doesn't know us, because it didn't know him.?

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.