耶稣基督的福音

传扬耶稣基督的福音和恩典,共享神的赦免,拯救,平安,喜乐,永生!
个人资料
正文

天父的旨意

(2022-04-23 11:49:47) 下一个

天父的旨意乃是天父的意志,决定和目的,是天父随己意成就的,人在里面决定不了什么,人所行的一切只不过都是父早就定好的意思。耶稣的羊乃是神在创世之初就选召了的并写在了生命册里,在时空里是神使这些人相信耶稣并明白神的意思,并且神的旨意是不变的。

下面用圣经里的话总结一下天父对耶稣的旨意和对人的旨意。

天父对耶稣的两个旨意。一个是耶稣遵行父的意思从天上降下来为我们的罪舍己,救我们脱离这罪恶的世代,圣灵在加拉太书里借着保罗如是说。玛利亚圣灵感孕后,天使在梦里也这样告诉了约瑟;施洗约翰作为旧约时代的最后一位神的先知,说耶稣是神的羔羊,除去世人罪孽的。因此,我们看到耶稣被钉死在十字架上,为我们的罪舍弃了自己,第三天复活,做成了神的工,除去了(或者说,成就了)在先的旧约,立定了在后的新约,成就了耶利米书中所预言的另立新约。天父对耶稣的另外一个旨意是,凡是父赐给耶稣的人,一个也不失落,并且末日叫他复活。

天父对人的旨意是叫一切见子而信的人得永生.并且在末日要叫他复活。我们凭这旨意,靠耶稣基督只一次献上他的身体,就得以成圣,即成为圣洁。神救了我们,以圣召召我们,不是按我们的行为乃是按他的旨意和恩典,这恩典是万古之先,在基督耶稣里赐给我们的,照着他的旨意所预定的,叫我们知道他旨意的奥秘。我们今天凡事谢恩,乃是察验了何为神的善良,纯全,可喜悦的旨意。永远记住神的爱是何等的长阔高深!

下面是相关经文:

约4:34 耶稣说、我的食物就是遵行差我来者的旨意、作成他的工。
Jesus said to them, "My food is to do the will of him who sent me, and to accomplish his work.

约6:38 因为我从天上降下来、不是要按自己的意思行、乃是要按那差我来者的意思行。
For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will, but the will of him who sent me.

约6:39 差我来者的意思、就是他所赐给我的、叫我一个也不失落、在末日却叫他复活。
This is the will of my Father who sent me, that of all he has given to me I should lose nothing, but should raise him up at the last day.

约6:40 因为我父的意思、是叫一切见子而信的人得永生.并且在末日我要叫他复活。
This is the will of the one who sent me, that everyone who sees the Son, and believes in him, should have eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day."

加1:4 基督照我们父神的旨意为我们的罪舍己、要救我们脱离这罪恶的世代.
who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us out of this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father

来10:9 后又说、我来了为要照你的旨意行.可见他是除去在先的、为要立定在后的。
then he has said, "Behold, I have come to do your will." He takes away the first, that he may establish the second,

来10:10 我们凭这旨意、靠耶稣基督只一次献上他的身体、就得以成圣。
by which will we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

太7:21 凡称呼我主阿、主阿的人、不能都进天国.惟独遵行我天父旨意的人、才能进去。
Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

罗12:2 不要效法这个世界.只要心意更新而变化、叫你们察验何为神的善良、纯全可喜悦的旨意。
Don't be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what is the good, well-pleasing, and perfect will of God.

弗1:9 都是照他自己所预定的美意、叫我们知道他旨意的奥秘、
making known to us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he purposed in him

弗1:11 我们也在他里面得了基业、〔得或作成〕这原是那位随己意行作万事的、照着他旨意所预定的.
in whom also we were assigned an inheritance, having been foreordained according to the purpose of him who works all things after the counsel of his will;

弗3:11 这是照神从万世以前、在我们主基督耶稣里所定的旨意。
according to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord;

弗5:17 不要作糊涂人、要明白主的旨意如何。
Therefore don't be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is.

西1:9 因此、我们自从听见的日子、也就为你们不住的祷告祈求、愿你们在一切属灵的智慧悟性上、满心知道 神的旨意.
For this cause, we also, since the day we heard this, don't cease praying and making requests for you, that you may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding,

帖前4:3 神的旨意就是要你们成为圣洁、远避淫行.
For this is the will of God: your sanctification, that you abstain from sexual immorality,
帖前5:18 凡事谢恩.因为这是 神在基督耶稣里向你们所定的旨意。
In everything give thanks, for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus toward you.

提后1:9 神救了我们、以圣召召我们、不是按我们的行为、乃是按他的旨意、和恩典.这恩典是万古之先、在基督耶稣里赐给我们的.
who saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given to us in Christ Jesus before times eternal,

来6:17 照样、神愿意为那承受应许的人、格外显明他的旨意是不更改的、就起誓为证.
In this way God, being determined to show more abundantly to the heirs of the promise the immutability of his counsel, interposed with an oath

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.