个人资料
文章分类
归档
正文

《追求成长的脚步》

(2023-02-15 18:54:44) 下一个

我是一个普普通通的人,出生于一个普通的家庭。小时候,我觉得生活很快乐,因为家里的大人扛起了所有的压力,我们不需要担心太多事情,每天只要吃完饭就可以出去玩,和小伙伴们一起跳绳、玩方块、冲城。那时候,我真的感到很快乐,没有任何压力。

然而,上学后我发现自己的成绩并不好。我记得我刚开始上学的时候,我的语文不甚好,因此在语文老师张老师那里得分不高。直到三年级时,我的数学老师是周老师,他是我一个高中同学的妈妈,也是我母亲的朋友,她对我非常好,经常让我回答问题,关注我。我因此更加认真地学习,我的数学成绩就突飞猛进的上去了,得了一百分。那一年我的数学语文考了双百,我还得了三好学生。自那以后,我的成绩一直排在前面。

在小学五年级的时候,我们有五个人考取了少年班,只有我和另一个女孩没有考上。不过那个女孩的家里有关系,因此把她调到市里的重点高中去了。我只能在厂里的私立学校上初中。那时候,好多同学都出去了,我就一直保持着初中的第一的位置。不过,我第一次考高中时没有考上重点高中,因此我还得重读了一年。重读的一年对我的影响还挺大的。

第二年,我考上了重点中学。不过,在高中时,我学得很吃力,尤其是物理。我不记得,反正在班里只能排到前10名左右。在大学里也是一样,学得非常吃力,老师讲的也很难懂。我没有什么谈恋爱的经历,认识了一些男生但是都没有成果。我觉得他们对我未必很好,所以我最后都放弃了他们。

印象中最深的就是我当时快毕业的时候追求一男生,但是他可能当时有别人吧,我也是三心二意的,最后我们也没有在一起。不过,我后来上了名校读研究生,他又想跟我了,但是我已经看不上他了。

人生没有如意的一辈子,但是我觉得我还是挺幸运的。

I was born into an ordinary family and led a carefree life as a child. The grown-ups in my family shouldered the weight of the world, and so I never had to worry about anything. After school, I would go out to play with my friends, jumping rope, building with blocks, and racing to our hearts' content. It was a happy and innocent time, free from the burdens of life.

However, when I started school, I found that my grades were less than stellar. My Chinese teacher, Mr. Zhang, was a Shanghai native who wasn't particularly fond of me. As a result, I struggled to keep up with my studies, especially in Chinese. It wasn't until the third grade that my life took a turn for the better. My new teacher, Mrs. Zhou, was the mother of a high school classmate and took a keen interest in me. She called on me often and encouraged me to answer questions. I was so grateful for her attention that I began to study harder. My math scores soared to 100, and I scored a perfect 200 in total, earning the coveted "Three Good Students" award.

Despite this early success, I faced setbacks later on. I missed out on the opportunity to attend the Youth Class in the fifth grade, and in high school, I struggled with physics and fell behind my classmates. Despite my difficulties, I persevered and eventually went on to study at a top university. However, my love life was less than fulfilling. I met several men over the years, but none of them were right for me. In particular, my pursuit of Fan Shiwei, a handsome and talented boxer, ended in disappointment.

In the end, I realized that life doesn't always go according to plan. Yet, I consider myself lucky for having had the chance to pursue my dreams and for the many opportunities I have been given. It is my hope that my story can inspire others to persevere in the face of adversity and to pursue their own paths with courage and determination.

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.