真道的魅力

道成了肉身,丰丰满满地有恩典,有真理,魅力四射,令我折服
个人资料
正文

12-25

(2023-12-26 19:19:59) 下一个

12-25

As you wait attentively in my presence, the light of the knowledge of my glory shines upon you. This radiant knowledge transcends all understanding. It transforms every fiber of your being: renewing your mind, cleansing your heart, invigorating your body. Open yourself fully to my presence, be awed by my glorious being.

Try to imagine what I gave up when I came into your world as a baby. I set aside my glory so that I could identify with mankind. I accept the limitations of infancy under the most appalling conditions-a filthy stable. There was nothing glorious about that  setting, though angels lit up the sky proclaiming, " Glory!" to awestruck shepherds.

When you sit quietly with me, the process I went through is reserved in your experience. As you identify with me, heaven's vistas open up before you - granting you glimpse of my glory. I became poor so that you might become rich. Sing hallelujahs to my holy name!

当你在我的面前专注等待时,我荣耀的知识之光照耀在你身上。这种光辉的知识超越一切理解,它改变你整个人的每一根纤维:更新你的思维,洁净你的心灵,激发你的身体。完全敞开自己,接纳我的同在,对我的荣耀存在感到敬畏。

试着想象一下,当我作为一个婴儿来到你们的世界时,我放弃了什么。我放下我的荣耀,以便与人类产生共鸣。我接受了在最令人震惊的条件下——一个肮脏的马厩中——度过婴儿时期的限制。那个环境一点也不荣耀,尽管天使们点亮了天空,向目瞪口呆的牧羊人宣告着“荣耀!”。

当你与我静静地坐在一起时,我经历过的过程在你的经历中得以体现。当你与我产生共鸣时,天堂的美景在你面前展开——让你瞥见我的荣耀。我成为贫穷,以便你变得富有。向我的圣名唱哈利路亚!

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.