真道的魅力

道成了肉身,丰丰满满地有恩典,有真理,魅力四射,令我折服
个人资料
正文

12-19

(2023-12-18 18:07:54) 下一个

12-19

Do not be weighed down by the clutter in your life: lots of little chores to do sometime, in no particular order. If you focus too much on these petty tasks, trying to get them all out of the way, you will discover that they are endless. They can eat up as much time as you devote to them.

Instead of trying to do all your chores at once, choose the ones that need to be done today. Let the rest slip into the background of your mind as I can be in the forefront of your awareness. Remember that you ultimate goal is living close to me, being responsive to my initiatives. I can communicate with you most readily when your mind is uncluttered and turned toward me. Seek my face continually throughout this day. Let my presence bring order to your thoughts, infusing peace into your entire being.

不要被生活中的杂乱所压倒:有很多小事情需要做,而且并没有特定的顺序。如果你过于专注于这些琐碎的任务,试图把它们一股脑地处理掉,你会发现它们是无穷无尽的。它们可能会占用你用来完成它们的时间。

与其试图一次性完成所有的琐事,不如选择那些今天必须完成的。让其余的事情淡化在你的脑海中,因为我可以成为你意识的前景。记住,你的终极目标是与我亲近,对我的引导作出回应。当你的思绪清晰而面向我时,我能更容易地与你沟通。在这一天中不断寻求我的面容。让我的在给你的思维带来秩序,向你的全人注入平安。

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.