真道的魅力

道成了肉身,丰丰满满地有恩典,有真理,魅力四射,令我折服
个人资料
正文

11-11

(2023-11-10 19:49:45) 下一个

11-11

Do not let any set of circumstances intimidate you. The more challenging your day, the more of my power I place at your disposal. You seem to think that I empower you equally each day, but this is not so. Your tendency upon awakening is to assess the difficulties ahead of you, measuring them against your average strength. This is an exercise in unreality.

I know what each of your days will contain, and I empower you accordingly. The degree to which I strengthen you on a given day is based mainly on two variables: the difficulty of you circumstances, and your willingness to depend on me for help. Try to view challenging days as opportunities to receive more of my power than usual. Look to me for all that you need, and watch to see what I will do. As your day, so shall your strength be.

不要让任何一组情境吓倒你。你的一天越具挑战性,我就会赋予你更多的力量。你似乎认为我每天都同等赋予你力量,但事实并非如此。当你醒来时,你的倾向是评估前方的困难,将其与你的平均力量进行比较。这是一种与现实不符的练习

我知道你每一天都会面临什么,而我会相应地赋予你力量。我在一天赋能的程度主要取决于两个变量:你所处情境的困难程度以及你是否愿意依靠我帮助。试着将具有挑战性的日子看作是接受比平常更多我的力量的机会。所需的一切寻求我,看看我会做些什么。你的日子如何,你的力量也如何

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.