the courage to be myself and myself
alone."
~ Pat Schneider
个人资料
正文

与sex有关的文学金句

(2022-04-08 20:43:25) 下一个

1. 关于文学作品的构思

"Plotting is like sex. Plotting is about desire and satisfaction, anticipation and release.

"You have to arouse your reader's desire to know what happens, to unravel the mystery, to see good triumph. You have to sustain it, keep it warm, feed it, just a little bit, not too much at a time, as your story goes on.

"That's called suspense. It can bring desire to a frenzy, in which case you are in a good position to bring off a wonderful climax. "~ Colin Greenland

Suspense,真的是一部小说至关重要的东西,不限于情色一种题材。不要管你想表达的思想多么高大上,如果你无法sustain读者的兴趣,人家弃书了,你就是失败。

2. 性爱非常难写

"Sex almost always disappoints me in novels. Everything can be said or done now, and that's what I often find: everything, a feeling of generality or dispersal.

"But in my experience, true sex is so particular, so peculiar to the person who yearns for it. Only he or she, and no one else, would desire so very much that very person under those circumstances.

"In fiction, I miss that sense of terrific specificity." ~ Anatole Broyard

难写的原因是,大部分性爱都差球不多,不像其他的事那么千差万别。我觉得你要么就别写,要写,就不能泛泛了,当然更不能畏首畏尾,要有新颖的特色,写出它的uniqueness。

这里再附送一个:

“Sex is like art. Most of it is pretty bad, and the good stuff is out of your price range.” ~Scott Roeben

所以是种挑战啊。别整天“那玩意儿谁不会写啊,”你倒是写写试试。

3. 放之四海而皆准

"If the sex scene doesn't make you want to do it - whatever it is they're doing - it hasn't been written right." ~ Sloan Wilson

描写一桌美食,别人看着都不想吃,失败。两个人大汗淋漓,读者观众们老僧入定,失败。

所以说,sex写的虽然是场景,是行为,又不是场景,不是行为——而是人这种生物的desire.

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.