正文

Health Secrets

(2021-07-06 21:36:29) 下一个
Health Secrets
My friend, a professor of the fourth top university in China, cares a lot about me. He often sends videos on how to keep fit, getting hands and feet active in the study-room, which will prevent and treat joint pains of the neck, shoulder, waist and leg, and heart and brain infarction. To be honest, I have lived closing 64 years, and I have not had the pain in shoulder, happening usually at age of 50 . There is no abnormality in my cervical back muscles and my whole body joints. Although my brain response is slow, however it is a normal for an early-old age like me.
The profession I am engaged in requires a little physical strength-I am a sturdy worker, my limbs, neck and back bones and muscles are very harmonious, they love the country of my body , never fight collectively, and there is no cold war and spies in my body.
Because I like plain tea and simple food, the hostile and toxin forces cannot invade my body, so there is absolutely no class and no revolutionary struggle in the inner of my body. Also, I am honest and cute—confident  in God. I am with simple mind, the blood vessels in my body, like as the Yellow River and the Yangtze River are clean and unobstructed. I, a rich man, can sleep at ease, build my dream, and lie flat from head to toe to create my bright future.
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.