趁热吃瓜

我有一方餐桌,有瓜,有酱油。
正文

川普防疫纪 之二

(2020-09-21 11:33:56) 下一个

除了给病毒改名之外,川总也不是没干别的事。如他老人家所说,美国有全世界最好的人才。整个防疫期,川总一直在娴熟地展示他驾驭人才的能力。

比如控制和使用福奇博士。

这个福奇,自愿的也罢,被动的也罢,总是被媒体套出跟总统意见相左的话来。于是有了4月12号这个推:

Sorry Fake News, it’s all on tape. I banned China long before people spoke up. Thank you
Quote Tweet
DeAnna Lorraine 

????????

@DeAnna4Congress
·
Fauci is now saying that had Trump listened to the medical experts earlier he could've saved more lives. Fauci was telling people on February 29th that there was nothing to worry about and it posed no threat to the US public at large. Time to #FireFauci...

转发原推底下明晃晃的一个“解雇福奇”的TAG。

当记者找川普核实的时候,川普说“I like him. He is terrific,”

记者问川总是不是没看见那个字儿,川普说“I notice everything“,我啥都注意到了。那个只是“somebody’s opinion.“ 有人是这么个意见。

总统的态度模棱,没有直接撕破脸,但川总的心腹左右, 包括他亲儿子川小普是没少批评鞭笞福奇。但当然,福奇是真没法儿解雇。人家人气高。

7月23号川总的推:

We did a great job on CoronaVirus, including the very early ban on China, Ventilator production, and Testing, which is by far the most, and best, in the World. We saved millions of U.S. lives.! Yet the Fake News refuses to acknowledge this in a positive way. But they do give Dr. Anthony Fauci, who is with us in all ways, a very high 72% Approval Rating. So, if he is in charge along with V.P. etc., an dwith us doing all of these really good things, why doesn't the Lamestream Media treat us as they should? Answer: Because they are Fake News!

逻辑简单直接 -》 福奇是我的人,他被72%的人看好,所以我也应该被看好。

川总更喜欢的专家是女医生流行病毒专家黛博拉,Dr. Deborah Birx。但是当黛博拉不听招呼,说了川总不爱听的话后,川总也不会不敲打她:此人可悲啊!

8月3号川总的推:

So Crazy Nancy Pelosi said horrible things about Dr. Deborah Brix, going after her because she was too positive on the very good job we are doing on combatting the China Virus, including Vaccines & Therapeutics. In order to counter Nancy, Deborah took the bait & hit us. Pathetic!

现在全世界都对病毒疫苗望眼欲穿。川总希望并宣称,疫苗有很快就会出现。专家们不太同意,比如美国疾控中心的Robert Redfield就说了,这疫苗要投入使用,怎么也得明年年中,甚至下半年了。专家哪有川总明白。隔天记者会,川总就说了,疫苗出现是“A vaccine may be available in a matter of weeks”也许就几周的事情。

平心而论,美国这些专家们在防疫上做的并不好。川总要问责,找出错处来,拍到明处,拿掉几个职位,也不是不合理。但他老人家或者跟他们怼成一团,或者皮里阳秋,又或者揩油沾光,就是没能团结一致对抗病毒。

谁的责任更大呢?

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (1)
评论
voiceofme 回复 悄悄话 He should have fired CDC Director long time ago.
登录后才可评论.