正文

通过音表学英语已过时!要学会弯道超越!

(2018-08-05 16:29:30) 下一个

No skills required except the ability to imitate the pronunciation of others'. You can correct and improve your pronunciation on you own with no more than a cell phone with access to online dictionary. You do not need to start from the very begining figuring out how to read each of the vowels and consonants. Method of this sort has long been out-of-dated. You can skip all these unnecessary steps and expose directly to the standard pronunciation of words online. You can fix your problem in like a few days or at most a few weeks in case your problem is persistent.

This is the shortcut that works perfect for me. I paid little attention to mimicry of the basic sounds.  I am not even able to read through the English sounds table, but I can speak very good English. Not knowing quite well the elementary sounds is no longer a defect. I have never tried to re-familiarize myself with the sounds since availability of the online resources. Just that time has changed! Believe in the technology! Take advantage of it for better acquisition of the skill. That's it.

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.