个人资料
正文

A White, Relax and Special Christmas 2020

(2021-01-26 15:07:06) 下一个
If it were not Covid-19, we would have travelled all the way to the south of US to join with my brother's family during Chrismas holiday. This year, we just stay right at home, only three of us. Well no matter where we are, all we can do is to enjoy whatever comes.

Waken up in the morning by the sound of snow shoveling, looking out through the window, what a beautifull white Christmas!

The golden-and-silver honeysuckle climbing the fence was in bloom in summber. Now it is covered by snow with a special beauty.

The bean support frame was once covered with luxuriant bean leaves and beans, but is now with snow
Instend of making a snowman, how about a snowdog for a change?

While I was preparing lunch, my daugher and her dad was learning painting following a youtube channel.

Later in the afternoon, three of us did one hour Zumba exercise following an instrutor in youbube.

In the evening, we had a virtual Chrismas gifts open through ZOOM with my son and her girl friend. They stopped by our house  the day before Chrismas to drop  off the gifts for us and take the gifts we prepared for them. They didn't enter the house, though. We chatted outside in the back yard for about twenty minutes. Before they came, I have cooked some red braised pork and a whole duck. So they could take take some back to eat.

What a special Christmas! Hope everything will go back to normal in new year.
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.