那 時 , 我 的 形 體 並 不 向 你 隱 藏 。 我 未 成 形 的 體 質 , 你 的 眼 早 已 看 見 了 ;
正文

一名护士的story at match.com

(2014-04-07 16:04:02) 下一个

这是一个故事,我听见了。

她是来自法国的一名护士。她是美丽的,棕色的眼睛,性感的波浪发型,身材娇小。她是一个母亲已经有两个孩子。她离婚了。有一天,她怀孕

她是一名护士,所以她流产,以为它没有什么 significance.

几个月后,她得了乳腺癌。不可思议的事情发生
BF离开了她,并马上发布了一个广告在一个交友网站。她偶然看到它。它是match.com 。她离开了。她现在看到孩子men 窗外玩耍,she asks her self, 她的孩子将是多大年纪了,如果他/她活下lai。当我第一次见到她时,她显得如此郁闷像vegatable ,我一直want to 告诉她,当然,因为你做了如此糟糕惩罚你。她只是不停地talk。当然,我说的是不是真的。当然,上帝会原谅她的。

从 LUMINA 寻求堕胎愈后, 两年后,她现在恢复了. 她现在,每周一次去做慈善工作,帮助发育障碍的孩子。Once她去了中美洲。

她认为,乳腺癌是直接与流产相关。

她现在神采飞扬,因为她是做了这么多慈善工作。

请,如果你是一个人患有乳腺癌与流产史,你可以寻求医治。你可以看看我的博客,我有更多的信息出现。

感谢您的阅读,并感谢不删除帖子!它不是一个软商用。我键入的每一个字在我百忙之中帮助妇女。

统计称,四分之一的妇女有堕胎。

当然,我们中国的女性不仅漂亮,但也good。我有流产率较低。我希望这是事实。

This is a story I heard.

She is a nurse from France. She is pretty, brown eyes, wavy sexy hair, petite. She is a mother already for two grown children. She is divorced. one day, she became pregant with a baby.

She is a nurse, so she got an abortion, thinking nothing of it

several months later, she had breast cancer. The unthinkable happened!!! The loser BF left her right away and posted an ad in a dating site. She happened to see it. it is match.com. She left him finally. She now sees children playing outside her window and thinks how old her child would be if he/she were to live. When I first met her, she looked so depressed like a vegatable, I kept on telling her of course, God is going to punish you since you did something so bad. She just kept going. Of course what I said was not true. Of course God will forgive her.

She is now recovered two years later, after seeking healing from abortion. She now goes to do charity work once a week, helping developmentally disabled children. once she went to central america.

She believes that the breast cancer is directly linked with the abortion.

Two years later, after seeking healing from "LUMINA, a ray of hope after abortion", she got better.

She is now glowing because she is doing so much charity work.

Please, if you are a person with breast cancer with a history of abortion, you can seeking healing. You can look for my blog and I have more information there.

Thanks for reading and thanks for not deleting the post! It is not a soft commercial. I typed every single word in my busy schedule to help the women.

Statistics says that one out of four women had an abortion.

Of course we chinese women are not only pretty but also good. we must have a lower rate of abortion. I hope this is the truth.

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.