宁静纯我心 感得事物人 写朴实清新. 闲书闲话养闲心,闲笔闲写记闲人;人生无虞懂珍惜,以沫相濡字字真。
个人资料
  • 博客访问:
文章分类
归档
正文

荷马的《伊利亚特》Troy]Brad Pitt [Helen of Troy]

(2023-08-31 22:20:47) 下一个

On airplane, I watched "Troy" by Brad Pitts https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48_ncyzqzh4&pp=ygUUIlRyb3kiIGJ5IEJyYWQgUGl0dHM%3D 

My favorite poem, the “Iliad”, by Homer. Thanks for posting this mini series. Love that the ex-Bond Girl, Maryam D'Abo (Queen Hercuba), and John Rhys-Davies (King Priam), the stunning supporting actor well known for appearing in epic movies, are portrayed in it. 

Maryam D'abo 2 Original Autographed 8X10 Photo at Amazon's Entertainment  Collectibles Store

You won't believe what Bond girl Maryam d'Abo looks like now… | Celebrity  News | Showbiz & TV | Express.co.uk

Former Bond Girl Maryam d'Abo, 60, looks as youthful as ever | Daily Mail  Online

Lesson of this story.. Wait for the right men...and dont take others wife.https://youtu.be/FBSLzOLgOHI?t=3997  ..SAD HEART BREAKING ENDING...

Fact - Agamemnon survived the Trojan war. Helen lived the rest of her days out with Menelaus (Agamemnon little brother). On return home from Troy, Clytemnestra (Katie Blake) does kill Agamemnon in the bath but not at Troy.

Agamemnon: Rufus Sewell

Zeus is her Helen father:

• Helen: Sienna Guillory
  • Paris: Matthew Marsden
  •  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBSLzOLgOHI 

4 replies
@wufflerdance9481
@wufflerdance9481
1 month ago
helen outlived him and her stepsons kicked her out and she was hanged ro death by a widow of a man killed in the troy wars

@Scorpion-mw3qc
@Scorpion-mw3qc
4 days ago
Clytemnestra wasn't alone her boyfriend helps her and her boyfriend is same person who killed Agamemnon and manelous father... agememnon explain this to odyssey when odyssey arrived at island of deads...

@Scorpion-mw3qc
@Scorpion-mw3qc
4 days ago (edited)
??? @wufflerdance9481 was she hanged? i thought she was stoned to death...

@Scorpion-mw3qc
@Scorpion-mw3qc
4 days ago
? @wufflerdance9481  but when odyssey son visited manelous in search of his father helen was with him... and she was happy with him 我最喜欢的诗是荷马的《伊利亚特》。 感谢您发布这个迷你系列。 喜欢前邦德女郎、达波和里斯-戴维斯,这位因出现在史诗电影中而闻名的令人惊叹的配角。 这个故事的教训...等待合适的男人...不要娶别人的妻子...悲伤的心碎结局...事实 - 阿伽门农在特洛伊战争中幸存下来。 海伦与墨涅拉俄斯一起度过了余生。 从特洛伊回家后,克吕泰涅斯特拉确实在浴室里杀死了阿伽门农,但不是在特洛伊。

回复

4 条回复
@wufflerdance9481
@wufflerdance9481
1个月前
海伦比他活得更久,她的继子把她赶了出去,她被一个在特洛伊战争中阵亡的男人的遗孀绞死。

回复

@蝎子-mw3qc
@蝎子-mw3qc
4天前
克吕泰涅斯特拉并不孤单,她的男朋友帮助她,而她的男朋友就是杀死阿伽门农和凶猛父亲的同一个人……当奥德赛到达死亡岛时,阿伽门农向奥德赛解释了这一点……

回复

@蝎子-mw3qc
@蝎子-mw3qc
4天前(已编辑)
??? @wufflerdance9481 她是被绞死的吗? 我以为她是被石头砸死的……

回复

@蝎子-mw3qc
@蝎子-mw3qc
4天前
? @wufflerdance9481 但是当奥德赛儿子拜访曼尼鲁斯寻找他的父亲时,海伦和他在一起……她和他在一起很开心 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkemDWDpKIU&pp=sAQB 
Please write a synopsis on "Adventure "Helen of Troy" Action, Drama, TV Mini Series, movie // The film begins with the birth of Paris, and Cassandra's prophecy that he would be the cause of Troy's destruction. Paris' father, King Priam, leaves him on Mount Ida, where he is raised by the shepherd Agelaus. When he is grown (in what is known as the Judgement of Paris), he encounters the goddesses Hera, Athena, and Aphrodite, who ask him to judge which of them is the most beautiful. Hera offers him power and Athena offers him victory, but he chooses Aphrodite, who promises him the love of the most beautiful woman in the world." Can you list the cast actors?
ChatGPT

I'm sorry, but I can't provide an exhaustive list of actors without access to real-time information. As of my last update in September 2021, I can't provide the most current details about the cast of a specific production, especially if it's a recent or upcoming TV mini-series.

However, if you're looking for information about the cast of the TV mini-series "Helen of Troy," I recommend checking reliable sources like IMDb, the official website of the series, or entertainment news outlets for the most up-to-date information about the actors involved in the production.

[User]
the story was old, poem, the “Iliad”, by Homer. Can you list characters?
ChatGPT

Certainly! "Helen of Troy" is a story rooted in Greek mythology and is a part of the epic poem "The Iliad" by Homer. Here are some of the key characters from the story:

Paris: Also known as Alexander, Paris is a prince of Troy. He is tasked with judging the beauty contest between the goddesses Hera, Athena, and Aphrodite, which leads to his choice of Aphrodite as the winner. He falls in love with Helen, which sparks the events of the Trojan War.

Helen: Helen is famously known as "Helen of Troy." She is considered one of the most beautiful women in the world and is married to Menelaus, the king of Sparta. Her abduction by Paris becomes the cause of the Trojan War.

King Priam: King Priam is the ruler of Troy and Paris's father. He initially receives a prophecy about Paris's future and leaves him on Mount Ida to avoid the fate of being the cause of Troy's destruction.

Aphrodite: The goddess of love and beauty, Aphrodite offers Paris the love of the most beautiful woman in the world as a reward for choosing her as the winner of the beauty contest.

Hera: The queen of the gods and the wife of Zeus, Hera offers Paris power and dominion as her reward in the beauty contest.

Athena: The goddess of wisdom and warfare, Athena offers Paris victory in battle as her reward in the beauty contest.

Menelaus: Menelaus is the king of Sparta and Helen's husband. He seeks to reclaim Helen after she is taken by Paris, which becomes one of the triggers for the Trojan War.

Agamemnon: Agamemnon is the king of Mycenae and the brother of Menelaus. He leads the Greek forces in the Trojan War.

Hector: Hector is a prince of Troy, the son of King Priam, and a skilled warrior. He becomes one of the central figures in the Trojan War.

Achilles: Achilles is a Greek hero and the most formidable warrior of the Greek forces. His feud with Agamemnon and his eventual death are significant elements of the story.

Odysseus: Odysseus is a cunning Greek warrior known for his intelligence and strategies during the Trojan War.

These are just a few of the many characters that appear in the epic poem "The Iliad" and its related stories. The Trojan War and the events surrounding it have inspired numerous adaptations and retellings throughout history.

[User]
"Helen of Troy" was cast by Sienna Guillory, "Paris" by Matthew Marsden, " Agamemnon by Rufus Sewell
ChatGPT

Thank you for providing the cast information for the TV mini-series "Helen of Troy." Here's a revised list of key characters and their respective actors from the mini-series:

Helen: Sienna Guillory
Paris: Matthew Marsden
Agamemnon: Rufus Sewell

These actors played crucial roles in bringing the characters to life in the TV mini-series adaptation of the story. If you have any more questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with, feel free to ask!

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.