正文

A Formal Declaration

(2010-06-29 16:50:21) 下一个

A Formal Declaration

Lots of media report me as unregistered investment advisor. I am not  investment advisor.

Investment advisor is a technical term that is commonly used by those with OSC licenses. The OSC's allegations against me of being an unlicensed investment advisor are merely a means to confuse the public and the media through a play on words. Even more harmful are the allegations of fraud and operating a Ponzi scheme. These allegations are harmful in nature, especially to the Chinese, and are destroying my reputation and good name. This has already caused tremendous losses to me and has affected me greatly. Both in society and in the courts, I already have received unfair, inhumane, illegal and vindictive punishment.

I contend that these allegations against me are prejudicial and baseless, and they are severely detrimental to investors and the public interest.

I am not an registered investment advisor for Chinese immigrants, do not want to be one, and have never referred to myself as such. I am also not a registered portfolio manager; I actually have registered fund managers wanting to work for me.

In fact, I am a financial industrialist, and also a famous hedge fund manager. One of my companies was registered with the OSC, and has also successfully registered with the SEC in the US. In fact, it was preparing for a full launch and full registration, to move into the regulated and public realm.

Not all investors need to register, and there should not be any requirement for all investors to do so. An investor investing his own funds should not have to register. Hedge fund investments are not required to register as they are unregulated. The Oversea Chinese Partnership Fund had passed the OSC's investigation, which started in 2005 and ended in February of 2006, as records will show and was doing what they wanted.

- Hide quoted text -

Though financial registration is extremely difficult and a huge barrier for small business, I have always wanted to license my operations since 1994, have tried to done so, and were about to register as a financial enterprise firm so as to serve a broader market and public. The registration of the Weizhen Tang Financial Group was completed in 2007, costed us over $100,000.

4 attachments — Oops... the virus scanner has a problem right now. Download at your own risk, or try again later.   View all images  
Hugh Feb10,2006.jpgHugh Feb10,2006.jpg
183K   View   Download  
Hugh Feb28,2006.jpgHugh Feb28,2006.jpg
180K   View   Download  
registration plan b.jpgregistration plan b.jpg
172K   View   Download  
OSC Jan.22,2008.jpgOSC Jan.22,2008.jpg
163K   View   Download  

|

weizhen tang

to hawarya.public.
show details Jun 17 (12 days ago)

A Formal Declaration, in order to ensure a right understanding of the facts.

- Show quoted text -

Lots of media report me as unregistered investment advisor. I am not  investment advisor.

Investment advisor is a technical term that is commonly used by those with OSC licenses. The OSC's allegations against me of being an unlicensed investment advisor are merely a means to confuse the public and the media through a play on words. Even more harmful are the allegations of fraud and operating a Ponzi scheme. These allegations are harmful in nature, especially to the Chinese, and are destroying my reputation and good name. This has already caused tremendous losses to me and has affected me greatly. Both in society and in the courts, I already have received unfair, inhumane, illegal and vindictive punishment.

I contend that these allegations against me are prejudicial and baseless, and they are severely detrimental to investors and the public interest.

I am not an registered investment advisor for Chinese immigrants, do not want to be one, and have never referred to myself as such. I am also not a registered portfolio manager; I actually have registered fund managers wanting to work for me.

In fact, I am a financial industrialist, and also a famous hedge fund manager. One of my companies was registered with the OSC, and has also successfully registered with the SEC in the US. In fact, it was preparing for a full launch and full registration, to move into the regulated and public realm.

Not all investors need to register, and there should not be any requirement for all investors to do so. An investor investing his own funds should not have to register. Hedge fund investments are not required to register as they are unregulated. The Oversea Chinese Partnership Fund had passed the OSC's investigation, which started in 2005 and ended in February of 2006, as records will show and was doing what they wanted.

Though financial registration is extremely difficult and a huge barrier for small business, I have always wanted to license my operations since 1994, have tried to done so, and were about to register as a financial enterprise firm so as to serve a broader market and public. The registration of the Weizhen Tang Financial Group was completed in 2007, costed us over $100,000.

4 attachments — Oops... the virus scanner has a problem right now. Download at your own risk, or try again later.   View all images  
183K   View   Download  
180K   View   Download  
registration plan b.jpg
172K   View   Download  
OSC Jan.22,2008.jpg
163K   View   Download  
Forward
|

weizhen tang

to Sean
- Show quoted text -

A Formal Declaration

183K   View   Download  
180K   View   Download  
172K   View   Download  
163K   View   Download  
Forward
|

weizhen tang

to Nancy
- Show quoted text -

A Formal Declaration

183K   View   Download  
180K   View   Download  
172K   View   Download  
163K   View   Download  
Forward
|

weizhen tang

to phdroofing
- Show quoted text -

A Formal Declaration

4 attachments — Download all attachments   View all images  

183K   View   Download  
Hugh Feb28,2006.jpg
180K   View   Download  
registration plan b.jpg
172K   View   Download  
OSC Jan.22,2008.jpg
163K   View   Download  
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论