正文

Mr. Wen’s Quote (07)

(2010-07-17 14:59:18) 下一个
I, Wen Qiang, am also educated and literate. In ancient times, at the Caishikou Beheading Ground in Beijing, many people applauded the executions. But wasn’t everything carrying on as usual after the applauses? Have Chinese people changed in the last few centuries? I think that nothing has changed. Putting me to death is no more than making me shut up. Will this eliminate the origin of corruption? Yesterday, many people set off firecrackers on the streets in Chongqing. After I caught Zhang Jun, didn’t Chongqing people ignite firecrackers both on the streets and in the alleys? I wonder if they will still set off firecrackers in a couple of years. By that time, the people who have betrayed me, I am afraid, would cherish my virtue. At that time, ordinary people who do not know the truths at present, will find that I, Wen Qiang, am better.

我文强也是读书识字的。以前北京菜市口砍头也有很多的民众拍手称快。可这拍手称快后还不是一切照旧?中国人几百年变了吗?我看什么也没变。杀了我不过封了我的口,这能封住贪污腐败的源头吗?昨天重庆大街上有很多人放鞭炮。当年我办了张君案后重庆不也是大街小巷放鞭炮吗?我看三年后他们还要不要放鞭炮。到那个时候那些出卖过我的人恐怕会念叨我的好处了。到那个时候那些不明真相的老百姓就会觉得还是我文强好一点。
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.