个人资料
文章分类
归档
正文

Want to share your online dating experiences?

(2009-10-26 22:23:21) 下一个
I am sorry that I have write in English here. I am very very slow when typing Chinese. I just saw you were talking about online dating experiences. Do you want to share your online dating stories? Here is one of the experiences I had on line.

I met this guy online. It was great at the beginning. We exchanged emails and talked about all the hobbies that we share. We had lots of things in common. both of us like to read. When he mentioned about an author, that author happens to be my favorite writer too. I had thought I\'ve found my soul mate.

We started to date. The first two dates were great. At the third date, he told me that he might want to work in the UK because his previous company wanted to hire him back and give him a great offer. I was sad and told him that I would understand if he really had to go for the job. After all, we\'ve just dated for twice. He told me that he could not decide because he didn\'t want to move away from me. I was moved again. Oh, my gosh, I had thought I\'ve found my soul mate. Then suddenly he disappeared for a couple of day. I was totally upset and sent him an email and asked him whether he had decided to work in the UK. He replyed my email and called me the next day and suggested we had dinner together. I went to the resturant and waited and waited but he was nowhere to find. Just when I decided to leave, my cell phone rang. He told me that he was watching movie with a friend at home and forgot the time. Well, that surely sounded like a lie, right? But I didn\'t want to believe that was a lie, so we decided to meet anyway. This time, he brought roses, and talked a lot. Suddenly, I was shocked to find that he was not just divorced once but three times!! Of course, everytime when he got divorced, it was always the other woman\'s fault. My brain told me this guy is absolutely not the right one for me so I wrote him a letter to say goodbye. I didn\'t want to say anything harsh so I told him that we could not be together because he might have to move away. He sounded so sad and asked me whether we could still keep the relationship if he could sort things out and would not move away. I said yes. (Oh, yes, I know it was stupid to say yes but I did really really like him). We still emailed once a while. After one month or two, I happened to see him on facebook. You know what? He got married again and posted his wedding pictures on line. This time, he got married a black woman. This was his fourth marriage. Oh, my gosh, I am so glad I used my brain and decided to run away even though I was so attracted to him. He was such a nice guy, surely knew how to attract women into his love trap. Let\'s just hope this will be his last marrige. Well, I doubt it, perhaps very soon he will have his fifth marriage.

Well, that was my real online datig story. If you want to listen more, I\'ll write another one. Like I said, it is really hard to find a decent guy online.

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.