个人资料
穷则思变 (热门博主)
  • 博客访问:
正文

在电脑上意外看到女儿十岁生日给她写的信

(2016-02-08 08:27:36) 下一个

Today is you 10th birthday. Happy birthday. Ten is a big birthday as twenty, thirty, forty and fifty. I wish you the best. Very few people can live 100 years old, so 10 is already a big step in your life of more than 10th of your life span.

You came to this world 10 years ago. It was in Maryland at Shady Grove Adventist Hospital. I drove your mom to the hospital in the early morning when there were not so many people on the road. You came to this world in the late afternoon. I still remember almost everything in that room and how you had your first cry after the doctor slap your little butt lightly.

Emma, the best birthday gift I could give you is being a good father. I am sorry if I did not do better or I could not do better. Sometimes, people try their best and can only achieve what you are capable of.  But please remember I love you and want you to be a happy kid and I want your whole life to be happy.

I want you to be a happy person at your 20th birthday. I want you to be a happy person at your 30th and all birthdays.

Seeing you being 10 years old, I have a mixed feeling of happiness and sadness. Sometimes I wish you are older so that you are mature to understand more. Sometimes I wish you are 10 forever so that you would be little cute Emma forever.

The best is that we are going to celebrate your 10th birthday. Enjoy as much as you can!!!!

Love you.

Dad

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.