正文

China Trip #7

(2011-01-13 20:05:19) 下一个
March 27th, 2010: Today we were going to go to Shanghai, China. Everyone woke up at 7:30 am. We changed our clothes, brushed our teeth, and ate a good breakfast. Then, we waited until it was 10:30 am. At 10:30, we said good-bye to grandma's sister and brother and went out of the apartment. We went inside the taxi but saw that the people that drove us to grandma's sister and brother's apartment on Day #1 were driving us to the airport today! When we were there, we went out of the taxi and walked inside the airport. We were using Shanghai Airlines on the trip. At the airport, we gave our luggage to a Shanghai Airlines staff to put on the plane. Next, we had a security check to see if there was anything we couldn't bring on the plane. Finally, we waited until it was time to board the plane. Once it was time, we boarded the plane and waited until the plane took flight. Soon, it started to fly and we were in the air. This plane was not like any ordinary Air Canada plane. There was not even a TV! So the only thing that could entertain me was my D.S. I played it until it was time to eat lunch on the plane. For lunch, they gave us rice, chicken, corn, fruit, and juice. I didn't like it that much; airplane food tasted awful! After lunch, I played my D.S. again. Soon, the plane started to land. When the plane stopped completely, we went off the plane. We were now at Shanghai, China! First, we claimed our luggage. Then, we took a taxi to our 4-star hotel, the Ambassador Hotel. Once we were there, we went out of the taxi and walked inside the hotel. We checked in and gave them our luggage. After, we found our rooms on the 17th floor. We started by watching some TV. Soon, there was a phone call for my mom! At the end, it was said that my uncle's friends' invited us to eat dinner at a restaurant with them. When they came, we immediately went in their car. They drove us to the restaurant. Once we were there, went out of the taxi and walked inside the restaurant. But when we entered, we realized that it was in the original style of the Qing Dynasty! We found a table and ordered our food. We enjoyed a great dinner of fish, chicken, dragon fruit, cabbage, and tea. We could even watch TV while we were eating. When everyone was done, we went back to the car. Mu uncle's friends' drove us back to the Ambassador Hotel. It was already night and the stars twinkled and frolicked in the starry sky. Once we were there, we went out of the car and went to our room in the hotel. Then, we had a good night's sleep.
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (1)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.