正文

你会对朋友说,“你好美”吗?

(2014-08-11 09:58:32) 下一个
这篇原本是我用英文写的。
------------

我常常夸自己的孩子,以前甚至夸老公,“你好美。”老公会很不好意思,严正告诉我不要再说了。两个孩子却大概因为妈妈常夸奖,自信心爆棚。

可是你会这么直接地当面赞美你的好朋友吗?

不是那种表面的赞一句,“你这个新发型不错。”或者“哎呀,你这条裙子好漂亮。”

有时候,在跟好朋友谈话的某个瞬间,或者在厨房一同忙碌,或者一起做手工的当中,我会突然心猿意马,眼睛定定地望进她的双目,脑子里却蹦出一个意念,“她真的越来越美呢!”可是我太害羞,不知道怎么直接说出来。

我要好的几个朋友都是这样美丽的女人,她们每一位都有特殊的天赋才干,乐于分享,充满关爱。虽然她们很少化妆,可是她们个个在我眼里都光彩夺目,不论是外表还是内在。

每一次的相聚,我的心都充满喜悦,如沐春风般舒服。不过,我最最要好的朋友,绝对不停留在表面的赞扬。看到我的错处,她用温柔的态度,不吝惜“用爱心说诚实话”,提醒我的不足,用真理劝勉。我珍惜她的真诚,信赖她的智慧,虽然当下有点不舒服,但这样真实的指教才令我的生命成长。她自己有错处的时候,在我还没有感受到前,她就会主动流泪向我承认,道歉。真如箴言上写的,“铁磨铁,磨出刃来;朋友相感也是如此。” 

“膏油与香料使人心喜悦,朋友诚实的劝教也是如此甘美。”

认识多年,外表当然不再像二十多岁时候那么青春四射,但是这些朋友就像宝石,越发掘,发射的光芒越明亮。她们是我生命中的莫大祝福。

也许,下次我就直接说出来了。

I say this to my kids and even my husband all the time, but do you tell your friends "You're beautiful"?

Not the "I like your hair today." Or "What a cute dress."

Sometimes in the middle of a conversation or just doing some random activities together, I'd look into my friend's eyes and marvel at my own thoughts, "What a beautiful friend she is!", or "She's becoming more and more beautiful!" But I'm too embarrassed to say anything.

My best friends are truly amazing women, each gifted with unique talents, but they all are incredibly loving and giving. Even though they hardly ever put on any makeup, they all look gorgeous to me, both inside and out.

Every time I get together with them, my heart sings with joy. These women are like precious stones, the more you get to know them, the brighter they shine. My tremendous friends are such extreme blessings to me and my family.

Maybe next time I'll just say it.
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.