个人资料
正文

The Secret: reading 4 - by whom things are attracted to you

(2010-09-18 18:04:21) 下一个

The leaders in the past who had the secret wanted to keep the power and not share the power. So, they kept people ignorant of the secret. People went to work, they did their job, they came home, they run a treadmill. With no power, because the secret was kept in the few.

We live in a Universe in which there are laws. Just as the Law of Gravity, if you fall off the building, it doesn’t matter whether you’re a good person or a bad person, you’re gonna hit the ground.

Everything that surround you right now in your life, including the thing you’re complaining about, you’ve attracted. Now I know at first blush, that’s gonna be something that you hate to hear. You’re gonna immediately saay I didn’t attract the car accident, I didn’t attract this particular client, I didn’t particularly attract the debt, I didn’t attract … whatever it happens to be that you’re complaining about. And I’m here to be a little bit in your face, and to say “yes, you did attract it”. And this is one of the hardest concepts to get. But once you’ve accepted, it’s life-transforming. This is part of the overall giant secret here.
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.