个人资料
正文

AJ Hoge's 7 Rules To Speak Excellent English

(2009-03-27 21:53:20) 下一个
RULE 1: Study Phrases, Not Individual Words
Never study a single, individual word. Never.
When you find a new word, always write down The Phrase it is in. Always. When you review, always review all of the phrase,.. not the word.

[billnet] - agree. To learn words/phrases with the context; good for future actual use of them.

RULE 2: Don’t Study Grammar
The stories and questions and articles were teaching me to speak English, without studying grammar rules.

[billnet] Grammar is learned naturally through listening/reading - good. But I still think that the teachers\' highlighting of the gramatical points is of great importance for facilitating learners\' learning. For us, our grammer is already very good.

RULE 3: The Most Important Rule– Listen First Listening, listening, listening.
You must listen to UNDERSTANDABLE English. You must listen to
English EVERYDAY. Don’t read textbooks. Listen to English.
Its simple. That is the key to your English success. Stop reading textbooks. Start listening everyday.

[billnet] - quite agree

RULE 4: Slow, Deep English Learning Is Best
The secret to speaking easily is to learn every word & phrase DEEPLY.
Its not enough to know a definition. Its not enough to remember for a test. You must put the word deep into your brain.
To speak English easily, you must repeat each lesson many times.
You must learn English deeply.
How do you learn deeply? Easy– just repeat all lessons or listening many times

[billnet] - quite agree

RULE 5: Use Point Of View Mini-Stories
I call these stories “Point Of View Mini-Stories”. They are the most powerful way to learn and use English grammar automatically.
Use Point of View Stories for Automatic Grammar
You must learn grammar by listening to real English. The best way is to listen to the same story… told in different times (points of view): Past, Perfect, Present, Future.

[billnet] - good

RULE 6: Only Use Real English Lessons & Materials
You Must Learn Real English
To learn with real English materials– learning the English we use everyday in conversations, books, movies, TV shows, comic books, audio books, articles, newspapers, magazines, and podcasts.

[billnet] - agree

RULE 7: Listen and Answer, not Listen and Repeat

[billnet] - Listen/Anser plus Listen/Repeat
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (1)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.