7。这件叫做"竹七设计的但是没被买"牌:)
几年前的作品。自己留着做个纪念。
喜欢细小的绣花和钉珠,
还有淡淡的薄荷色。。。

夏天来了,你准备好了吗??:)

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (14)
评论
kathyzhang73 回复 悄悄话 Very beautiful! Appreciate your passion and love for fashion.
大隐 回复 悄悄话 回复ladyofshalott的评论:
That makes two of us, I'm in the Bay area too. Yes 竹七,do let us know when u head this way. The wild West might not have the style, but we have the same warm hearts and fearless honesty as u do :) Be our guest.

And thank u for taking the time to reply. I admire your courage to show your vulnerability more than anything else. Being truthful to yourself is not easy job. We tend to lick our wounds and stow away in a storage forever, put out a happy face. Maybe that's the difference between averageness and greatness...
纤纤新荷 回复 悄悄话 这些让人心醉的美丽细节。
ladyofshalott 回复 悄悄话 Thank you so much for taking your time to respond the query from a stranger. I very much appreciate it. :) Found that dress on the website...What an otherworldly piece! It absolutely takes an extraordinary character like you to present its magnificence.:)

Thank you so much again! Good luck with your life and career. If you ever come to the West Coast in San Francisco and have some time for a cup of tea, feel free to let me know. I am also from Beijing by the way.
bambooseven 回复 悄悄话 回复兰草斋的评论:
bambooseven 回复 悄悄话 回复Nuno的评论:
let's do it in near future...
bambooseven 回复 悄悄话 回复大隐的评论:
i do know my best episode is yet to come:) i have faith....
thanks for your words. i am lucky to have a man's friendship, the one i use to love and receive love from. i have a big heart so to hold my pride in. no he is not very polite:) we talk because we enjoy talking to each other. i am lucky to have such man in my life.
but i am learning to move on and i did it:) thanks for your kind heart and warm words...
bambooseven 回复 悄悄话 回复ladyofshalott的评论:
you can check on anthropologie.com and go to this brand...:)
bambooseven 回复 悄悄话 回复just_4_fun的评论:
thanks:) it took me several hours to get these pictures, i have many more, hope to show in near future, in an artistic way...
just_4_fun 回复 悄悄话 Love the interesting prints on Anna Sui. The fish prints is beautiful too. All in all, thoroughly enjoyed all the divine pictures. Nice wardrobe!
ladyofshalott 回复 悄悄话 常潜水看你的帖子,总有遥远相知的温暖。喜欢你的趣味和文字,当然还有你的设计。:)谢谢分享!尤其喜欢 #5 LEIFSDOTTIR 的连衣裙——好奇想知道是哪一款、可以透露吗?
大隐 回复 悄悄话 没看清是谁的大作就一头扎进来,直到#7才发现能做竹七的小板凳:)
喜欢#2,上班能穿,比较实际的主儿。也喜欢标新立异,但跟妳非一档次。
Again love everything u posted. Hmm, 女人中的极品如你怎会为不值得挽留的一份情和人如此执着。斯人已去,毋庸痴问:don't u think ours is one of a kind? The best? Just let go, he has moved on to the next episode, even if he still listens to you as before, maybe just want to be polite or not to hurt u. I say, u can lose everything but your pride. Yes pride matters when your best love story becomes a memory. You never know, your best story/chapter is yet to come. Ok, I will stop preaching, wanted to tell u this when u first started this blog... Anyway,Wish u happy:)
Nuno 回复 悄悄话 没准备好,好眼光,什么时候跟着你去shopping就好了
兰草斋 回复 悄悄话 坐上竹七的沙发!!!
真的都很美,眼光独到.
登录后才可评论.