they sing it on the radio.

I try to find a way to explain to you
What's on my mind
and not sound so plain to you
But you'll realize if you'll close your eyes
the feelings my words can't show.
They're playing on the radio.

Listen to the radio ...

--i am so glad that i found this song. i remember the melody and the lyrics of it, but i didn't know the singer and the name.
   it is a special song with a memory attach to it. 

...he played this song when i visited his place for the first time. he placed his CD player right next to his bed. so music is within reach for him, if he want to wake up in it.

So i thought, this is a man with a romantic heart.

He was not that handsome, but he is a talented sculptor. For an artist, he is pretty diciplined. He would run in the morning sun everyday, almost like a science student. and he is very gentle to girls, which is also very different from other art majored guys.

So then, the second time i visited him we did dance to this song i loved. and it did feel really romantic.

He was teaching in an art school then. the students are teenagers. when we walk together in the campus, his students whistled to us. He smiled. He was happy.

He liked a Germen sculptor, who makes his sculptures look really rough. He also taught me about Tapias, a Spanish abstract artist. he was good at teaching.

We also played some tricks on cards. and i figured out almost every trick. He raised his eyebrow, and smilaed again.

He was a nice guy. He did not do anything wrong. it just did not work out for us. three monthes later i walked out of his room and did not go back again. i only had  this song left in my memory.

A friend asked me when i go back to Beijing, will i get in touch with "old lovers". i said i don't know where they are now? but the truth is, i know his number, what he is doing, i just would never bother him.

He is married, has a beautiful wife and a lovely girl.

A beautiful song, is enough for all the memory.

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.