正文

世界上没有什么东西可以无条件地依赖

(2007-12-18 07:45:04) 下一个

此文已被收入《我在加拿大“抢银行”----真妮咖啡屋之移民生活卷》一书中,应出版社要求,暂时撤文,不便之处敬请各位朋友谅解。

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (4)
评论
孤舟蓑笠翁50 回复 悄悄话 真妮,

I have so much respect to you – you reminded us so many lessons we could learn from our daily lives and more! And most importantly you have a strong sense of principles and promote good values that are the true beauties of the human beings! I see you in many ways as Oprah Winfrey!

I am so happy that you have so many fans that appreciate and adore you! I am so happy that the vast majority of the society support decent human behaviors!
蔡真妮 回复 悄悄话 回复孤舟蓑笠翁50的评论:你的立论如此正确,我--无言以对。
这说明在婚姻情感的领域里,没有一种结论可以适用所有的情况,只能说是如人饮水,冷暖自知。
孤舟蓑笠翁50 回复 悄悄话 真妮,

I wish I could agree with you on this – I see more and more articles taking the position that if your spouse is cheating on you, it is actually YOU that drove him/her to that state! To me, it is almost saying “It is not my fault to steal – that thing is humanly impossible to resist!”

There are all kinds of marriages in this world. There must be ones that the couples grew apart (or one side was completely fooled) and became unbearable to stay together! There are couples dissolve their marriage without 有一天突然转过身去!

Almost all the cases I knew, the 突然转过身去's spouse was actually the one being overly treasured, trusted or controlled (like 大鹏 to 小雅, or 小雅 to 希), that’s why there is a SAD saying “man likes bad woman and woman likes bad man”!

I do agree that any relationship needs to be appreciated and nurtured CONTINUOUSLY ...
藿香 回复 悄悄话 受益匪浅(哈,我还能找到这么生动的成语)。谢谢!
是感恩,也是律己。
登录后才可评论.