苍海泛舟

方显英雄本色-- 股市投资探讨
个人资料
正文

UYG Play Closed ( 9/22/08)

(2008-09-22 18:19:34) 下一个
  After second thought about showing UYG play,  I decided to close this thread.

Even I have very detail plan for every market move,  it is still involve a good deal of risks. It is also required some skill  and experience in option trading  and market timing which is not suitable to new hands.  In addition,  selling naked puts required option level III qualification.  If you don't know the risk and use this to other stocks, you may face a great risks by selling naked put.

If a  example can not be duplicated, and can not benefit for most of people, only a few people can handle it, it will be no meaning to post here.

Sorry for all of you who want to learn.  This may not be a proper example.  To avoid confusion and misleading, I have to close it.  I may think some other investment ideas which will be more suitable for the vast majority of viewers.

Thanks for you attention,

And Good Luck to you trade!

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (10)
评论
阳光三月 回复 悄悄话 can you comment on where financial stocks are heading? are they stablizing in the near term?
new88 回复 悄悄话 每次看老大的文章都深受启发,感谢老大.
waveplayer 回复 悄悄话 回复caimixiaopang的评论:不会,不过,后几天会非常忙,会来的少了。
st-watcher 回复 悄悄话 Althought you close the specific play, please keep posting your comments on overall markets!
st-watcher 回复 悄悄话 You are resposible person, Ding.
caimixiaopang 回复 悄悄话 关于市场的评论也会关掉吗?
具体怎么做不说我很支持, 如果有人只是follow而不是自己思考, 那不仅危险而且长期对他们也只有坏处。
wavePlayer 回复 悄悄话 回复Xiaoliangou的评论:说的是,还是小心为好。
wavePlayer 回复 悄悄话 回复SAR的评论:还是怕有人误用,走火入魔,造成损失。
SAR 回复 悄悄话 you can put warning to new hands "don't follow", if it don't not take too much of your time to post. thanks!
Xiaoliangou 回复 悄悄话 谢谢WavePlayer的一片好意!
对新手而言,Option实在是危险,弄不好倾家荡产。
如果玩,一定要有个限度。
估计也没有人能听进去,但贪婪冒险之心不可有。
登录后才可评论.