TyHongAu (热门博主)
  • 博客访问:
正文

Just Walking In The Rain + 赖世雄精讲英文歌曲

(2008-11-10 09:47:06) 下一个

Just Walking In The Rain + 赖世雄精讲英文歌曲

音乐联接http://space.wenxuecity.com/media/1226205334.wma

本曲大意

这首歌乃描述失恋的人,在痛苦之际,想借着雨中漫步,看看是否能够稍微获得解脱。失恋是许多人有过的共同经验。如果你(妳)有过失恋的经验,当你(妳)再度面临下一次的恋情时,当能更加珍惜。但,如果你(妳)的失恋次数比其它人稍微多了一点的话,那么奉劝你(妳)不妨学习本首歌的主角,好好地淋一场雨,淋完雨后赶紧洗个热水澡,喝碗热汤(以免感冒),再平心静气地自我检讨,看看问题到底出在哪里。毕竟,失恋次数过多对身心都是种残害。试试看,你(妳)也做得到!

英文歌词

Just walking in the rain, getting soaking wet, torturing my heart by trying to forget. Just walking in the rain, so alone and blue, all because my heart still remembers you.

People come to their windows. They always stare at me, shaking their heads in sorrow, saying, "Who can that fool be?"

Just walking in the rain, thinking how we met, and knowing things could change, somehow I cant forget.

(Walking in the rain...)

歌词翻译

我在雨中走着,全身湿透了,我正借着忘记妳而在折磨自己。我在雨中走着,感到寂寞又伤心,而这完全是因为我依旧惦记着妳。

人们走到窗前。他们总是盯着我,摇着头怜悯地说:『那个傻瓜是谁呢?』

我继续在雨中走着,心中想着我们是如何邂逅。我知道现在人事已非,但不知怎地我就是无法忘记那段我们曾拥有的爱。

(我在雨中走着……)

字词句型分析

1.Just walking in the rain, getting soaking wet, torturing my heart by trying to forget.

→Im walking in the rain and getting soaking wet. In fact, Im torturing my heart trying to forget the fact that I have lost my sweetheart.

我在雨中走着,全身湿透了。其实,我正折磨自己并试着忘记自己已失去了心爱的人。

a.soaking a. 湿透的 & adv. 湿透地 (修饰wet)

get soaking wet  全身湿透

a soaking downpour  倾盆大雨

soak vt. 浸, 泡

例:The jacket was soaked with blood.(那件夹克被血浸透了。)

b.torture n. 折磨 & vt. 使痛苦, 折磨

例:He was tortured with anxiety.(焦虑不安使他苦恼。)

2.Just walking in the rain, so alone and blue, all because my heart still remembers you.

→Im now walking in the rain, feeling lonely and sad, all because I still think about you even though you have left me.

我在雨中走着,感到寂寞又伤心。而这完全是因为我依旧惦记着妳。

3.stare vi. 凝视 (与介词at并用)

例:Dont stare at me like that.(别那样子盯着我看。)

4.Just walking in the rain, thinking how we met, and knowing things could change, somehow I cant forget.

→I keep walking in the rain, thinking of all the past happy moments that we spent together. I know things are not the same anymore, but somehow I just cant forget about the love that we used to share.

我继续在雨中走着,并想着我们过去在一起的那段快乐时光。我知道现在人事已非,但不知怎地,我就是无法忘记那段我们曾拥有的爱。

somehow adv. 不知如何, 未知何故; 设法

例:He is nice, but somehow I dont like him.(他人很好,但不知道什么缘故,我不喜欢他。)

I must get it finished somehow.(我必须想办法完成这件事。)

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.