个人资料
落花飘零 (热门博主)
  • 博客访问:
归档
正文

Big big world

(2010-02-03 08:02:02) 下一个

第一次听到这首歌的时候,是在很多年前的一个夏天黄昏。那时候我和大学同学秋秋一起走在那里。我们都很喜欢这首歌,常常轻轻地哼着,简单的歌词和旋律,但是透露着女生的爱和坚强。

秋秋的家就在马当路上,离我们的医学院很近。秋秋的爸爸妈妈住在另外的一套房子里,所以这里的小屋就成为了我们的据点。下课以后经常买了零食去她家看录像,就是那时候第一次看了李安的理智与情感,看了汤姆克鲁斯的访问吸血鬼。

秋秋长得比同龄人成熟很多,所以不太容易获得同龄男孩子的倾慕。但是她是一个感情非常丰富的女孩子,虽然经历挫折仍然对真情充满了希望。那时候她在网上认识了一个男生,在芝加哥,他们聊了整个暑假,每次我和秋秋在一起,就是听她说那个男生,他在芝加哥的工作,他对她的憧憬,他们将来的计划,虽然还没有见面,但是仿佛已经有一生在前面铺展开了。秋秋说,她要等他回来,或者去找他,哪怕天涯海角。

那时候新天地刚刚建成,但是还没有完全投入使用,人很少,我和秋秋经常去那里散步,夕阳下,上海的老建筑若隐若现,这首歌不知道从什么地方隐隐地传出来。她跟我复述那个男生信里的只言片语,那些夏天黄昏的下午,至今想起来,留下的就是这首歌,伴随着那种醇醇的年轻女生对爱的渴望。

可是,男生并没有回来,秋秋的眼泪越来越多,最后终于不再提起他。我出国一年以后,秋秋和一个相亲认识的男生结婚了。照片上那个男生一看就是会好好照顾秋秋一辈子的踏实的人。

每个女生,都有那个小小的世界,装载着一个个的小故事,陪伴着她们成长。不论是痛苦还是欢乐,最后是获得还是失去,都是生命的感觉。
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (10)
评论
yangyangzj 回复 悄悄话 thanks for all your beautiful words.
laobearr 回复 悄悄话 I actually almost concluded that "Vertically Parallel" IS that boy :-)
sunshadow 回复 悄悄话 整首歌我一直最喜欢的就是那句,i can see the first leaf falling, it's so yellow and nice.
每年秋天的时候看到第一片落叶的时候都忍不住想起。
落花飘零 回复 悄悄话 thank you girls, i am glad you like the song.

纵然平行, i thought you have already given up on my never changed, overly sentimental, feminine blog, very glad to see you back again.:)

however, your accuse is groundless, in this story, that boy gave 秋秋 a lot of false hope based on the imagination of 秋秋is a very pretty girl. but once he saw her pictures, he gradually faded away, and left my friend huge amount of disappointment and pain. i really can't see the reason i can't blame him for that?
even if i did think the boy's superficial mind hurt my friend badly, but i never remotely came up the conclusion you are trying to indicate.
don't be so sensitive my friend because that just told me you might have some unpleasant similar past, that's why this piece stimulate your anger and self defense.:D just kidding.
纵然平行 回复 悄悄话 It is just because of me or somehow the other main character of your story was implicitly indicted as the culprit of the relationship fallout through your subtle, yet unambiguous wording. Why men seem easily to be blamed as the guilty party, burdened with proof of innocence almost automatically?

Years ago in this country, black people were frequently accused, convicted (sometimes without evidences at all) and put into jail just because their skin color or they happened to be a wrong place at wrong time. Today racism is outlawed. I hope someday the prejudice against men would be eradicated in our mind, especially in females’ ones from my country.

Have a good weekend.
随意简单 回复 悄悄话 lovely touching
紫砂壶 回复 悄悄话 one of my favorite songs...
Appleflower 回复 悄悄话 It is cute. :)
落花飘零 回复 悄悄话 too busy my dear, still in hospital dictating, just saw this song, i think it's very cute.
Appleflower 回复 悄悄话 No words to accompany this song? What's happening? :)
登录后才可评论.