个人资料
正文

Don’t blame Chinese government

(2015-04-17 09:19:00) 下一个
Don’t blame Chinese government for every bad thing that is happening in Mainland right now though I am not saying that the government is super. Every and each of Chinese should be blamed. Certain government is based on certain citizens and their cultures. I know that many Chinese don’t agree with me. But let me give you some examples and see how do you tell me that I am wrong.
China has been poor, week and humble for almost two hundred years, from the last few emperors of Qing Dynasty, time of warlords, Jiang dynasty, Mao and Deng dynasties and Jiang and Hu governments. Mao gave Chinese a little bit of taste of great but that taste became sour almost right away. Whose fault is it?
 Opium was bad. No one forced Chinese to smoke it. But Chinese loved it at that time. Wrapping female feet is not good. Qing government tried to forbid wrapping feet, but failed. 
No one likes war but many Chinese would love to join in different warlords. People would love to tell the “ great stories” of Chinese killing each other. It is simple and true that there would be no warlords without solders. And soldiers were Chinese, weren’t they?
Mao was wrong or criminal for many things like culture revolution. But what did Chinese do at that time. Mao was only one person of seven billion Chinese. Why didn’t many Chinese do as Peng De Hui did? 
Deng was wrong to press down student’s movement in 89. But what could Deng do? Do you really believe that those students could lead China into a new and a bright future? I really and truly doubt about it. Look, where are those student leaders right now? They are really nobody comparing to the then government officials. How can they change China in a foreign country? They are not even brave enough to be in jail for a couple days, let alone to take risk of life. Think about what Sun, Jiang, Mao, Deng, and even Chen ShuiBian did. They are the real persons who really and truly want to do something.
Almost every one hates official corruption and bribery in Mainland China. But who will not be corrupted if he/she once is an official? It is a well saying that the official corruption is because of the political system and government. I would say that it is partially true. I know for sure that the current government tries very hard to punish those officials.
I went back to Mainland after 17 years in America. I am really happy to see that my relatives and folks have enough food and clothes. To me, it is a great achievement. What else can the government do? Nothing. As Chinese government, it cannot and should not provided Chinese more than food, clothes and shelter. Why? Well, Chinese will use extra money to get another wife, lover, and prostitute or to find an ideal gravesite. Believe me, they don’t use that extra money to build school, hospital, road, let alone to charity. Do I need to offer you some examples of these? Look at the marriage between Yang and Weng and widely acceptance and regconization of it from Mainlanders. As far as I know that governments have been trying to get rid of these bad morality behaviors. And at Mao time, prostitutes were gone. It is Chinese who love these garbage and trash.
Everyone, especially those Chinese live in Western countries know that individual personalities and characters of love, care, trust, integrity, accountability and responsibility are core and fundamental moralities in a society. How about Mainland right now? Can you trust anyone but you yourself in Mainland? I don’t believe that the current government asks any Chinese to lie.
Many people say re???? makes few people richer, namely make government officials richer. It is silly to me about this complain. It was their grandpa and grandma who took risk of their lives to get the “ Jiang Shan”. Do you think that it is fair that you are rich and powerful, but they are poor and humble? To me, Deng and Jiang are pretty open and liberal. Otherwise, I do believe that Hu is still who.
People complain that current government is not good at dealing with Taiwan. Well, Mao and Deng left this issue to the next generation. Do you really hope that Hu can solve this problem if Giant Mao and Deng could not do it? You are foolish again. Hu can’t get Taiwan back. And a couple of days ago, Hu told you already that economic development first and unit with Taiwan second. Hu is pretty smart on this, isn’t he? Look, he has no choice. Hu just can’t get Taiwan back because Mainland is not that strong and good yet. Hu has so many serious changes preior to Taiwan issue. Why are you guys so hard on Hu government if you understand why Jiang, Mao lost Mongolia and large pieces of land of Dong Bei? I tell you what? Hu cannot get Taiwan back by peace or by force. Don’t argue with me about it, but with Hu. Or read some Chinese historical books, which, I am sure, will answer all of your questions. For instance, the best book may be Three Kingdoms.
That’s your homework for today. And good luck.
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.