个人资料
weston (热门博主)
  • 博客访问:
归档
正文

Obama夫人服装的设计师 Jason Wu 吴季刚

(2009-01-20 22:36:59) 下一个
现才26岁,来自台湾,毕业于Parsons. 他是比较另类.不过在好莱坞和设计界里红得发紫.
Obama太太选同性恋的少数民族设计师大概也是加强"变革"的信息.

介绍ZT:
芭比娃娃的服装设计师吴季刚心灵手巧,已经成为著名的芭比娃娃设计师之一。很多人都知道芭比娃娃,但很少有人知道艺术芭比娃娃,而知道芭比娃娃的服装都是由全球最著名的设计师设计的人更少。风靡全球的芭比娃娃是美国美泰玩具公司大量生产和销售的玩具娃娃,而艺术芭比娃娃则是设计师一针一线亲手缝制出来的艺术品,近年来吸引了不少服装设计师投身其中,逐渐成为收藏家的最爱。每年在美国举办的BMAA芭比设计奖大赛以及巴黎的流行娃娃展览(FDF)是艺术芭比正式亮相和相互竞赛的机会。吴季刚于1998年举办的BMAA芭比设计奖上第一次在娃娃设计界崭露头角,击败了来自各国的设计高手,夺得晚礼服和新娘礼服项目的双项冠军。随后在巴黎的FDF上获得亚军,他的英文名字JasonWu逐渐在娃娃设计界闯出了名声,顿时成为芭比娃娃收藏家的新焦点。美国Integrity玩具公司以高薪请他利用课余时间为该公司的新款娃娃设计造型、化妆和服饰配件。目前在法国巴黎就读高中今年还不满18岁的吴季刚,已经是美国Integrity 玩具公司著名的娃娃造型设计师。该玩具公司为了表示礼遇,还在产品包装盒上印上他的名字Jason Wu。去年首批500只限量发行的Jason wu娃娃上市不到半年即全部销售一空,奠定了他在娃娃设计界的地位,也正式开展了他自创品牌Jason Wu的个人事业。吴季刚虽然年轻,但是他对服装设计的概念、对美的敏感度启蒙得非常早,从幼儿起就喜欢芭比娃娃、看漂亮衣服以及同家人逛商店,他总是静静地欣赏橱窗或是模特儿的漂亮着装。为了让他接受完整的教育,母亲把读小学四年级的吴季刚从台湾带到加拿大求学,重金聘请当地知名的服装设计师教他画设计图、分辨布料和最新的缝纫技术,吴季刚很快就抓到了服装设计的窍门,深受老师赏识。尽管已经在娃娃设计界内闯出一番事业,但吴季刚仍不满足,他立志将来要当一名服装设计师,自创Jason Wu品牌,专门为名媛淑女设计晚宴服装和新娘礼服,让女人也能和芭比娃娃一样穿上他亲手缝制的美丽服装。

这位以设计芭比娃娃时装走红全美的华裔设计师在纽约时装周上举行了自己的个人作品发布会。23岁的天才设计师他在转为女装设计后也显示出杰出的才华。
Jason Wu目前以自己名字命名的成衣品牌已经被曼哈顿萨克斯第五大道高级百货公司看中,签约独家专卖。
下面这是Obama太太在First Dance舞会的dress,这是选自几百个设计,事后要按惯例进入Smithsonian博物馆保存.

From WSJ: Ikram Goldman, owner of the influential Ikram boutique in Chicago, wanted to buy look number 17 for a “special” customer, Mr. Wu said. Her measurements would be sent over promptly, the dress had to be done and delivered as soon as possible and the designer was instructed not to tell anyone about the order, he said. “I had an inkling who it was for, but I didn’t want to think about it,” said Mr. Wu, then a fairly unknown designer who launched his line in 2006.

Then on Wednesday, Mr. Wu was watching ABC’s “The Barbara Walters Special” when Michelle Obama appeared wearing the $3,510 raw silk dress he made with hand-embroidered rosettes. “It was a little surreal,” said Mr. Wu, whose line will be sold at influential retailers like Bergdorf Goodman and Neiman Marcus for the first time in spring. “Narciso Rodriguez, whom she’s also worn – I used to intern there! This is so exciting.” (He said his office has been getting calls from retailers and press about the dress since his team sent out a release on it this morning.)

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (24)
评论
taozizi 回复 悄悄话 顶!
俺也觉得他是同志。他的说话语气很有同志风格。
来自http://taozizi.blogspot.com/
aol 回复 悄悄话 这只台巴 子太恐怖了吧!

这件礼服难看死了,西方媒体还想把她捧成戴安娜第二,我看是连门都没有,这是时尚界和媒体合作炒作的噱头而已。
奥巴马的老婆就一普通黑人妇女而已。
kallisummer 回复 悄悄话
不觉得好看。
人类拯救计划 回复 悄悄话 回复happisony and philasian 的评论:
You ask me to respect gays who ARE people on the earth. Ok, good, that is what I seek to. Most gays have resulted from inappropriate environment of their families, society, and culture. If all human on the planet were gays or lesbians, the planet would be in big big trouble!!!

Human, earth and the universe must be connected at intrinsic order. People may be potential to behave like animals. Should humanity be given up?

No. People have to give up anti-natural behavior. They should learn to be self-control and teach their children to be so.

Only when all people learn to be natural and self-control and work honestly could the world be recovered from the doom-day financial crisis!
alley 回复 悄悄话 適衣服應給模特穿

britannica 回复 悄悄话 今天纯音阁有不少不谐和音啊:)

philasian 回复 悄悄话 Normally homophobia are deeply closeted gays. They are so afraid of being found out, so they go to extreme to attach homosexuals to be self-righteous. This has been justified by most hate crimes based on sexual discrimination.

Except religion and guns, these poor people has nothing else to hang on to.
philasian 回复 悄悄话 人类拯救计划, you'd better save yourself from your hypocritical psychopath. 你看着难受作呕,活该,自己慢慢受着去吧。
happisony 回复 悄悄话 回复人类拯救计划的评论:

What does sexuality have anything to do with the current financial crisis? Turning all the homosexuals in the world straight does not solve the financial crisis. How does each American owing China 3000 dollars have anything to do with homosexuality? There are gay people all over the world, it's part of the world culture and population. GROW UP AND GET OVER YOURSELF. Being a Chinese doesn't give you the right to be ignorant.
daoheng 回复 悄悄话 making more and more food and merchandise based on the current population of the world is a kind of digging hole too. See the material price and the gas price pushed high,The God doesn't approve this solution.
daoheng 回复 悄悄话 God is so merciful of making lesbian & gay to control population with love as opposed to the war. What a wisdom! Relax, under the world of God, there is no mistake!
醉太平 回复 悄悄话 奥巴马夫人身上这条裙子款式还可以,但穿在她身上显得有点臃肿,确实像个巴比娃娃。
hcw 回复 悄悄话 To bornin1968,illnois700 & happisony,
First of all, I apologize if you guys felt any offense personally. Again, I respect gay just like I respect other patients or any people! I do believe they have psychological illness, which they do not agree just like other psychos. "disgusting" is just my direct feeling to the pictures, I didn't say"trash", I don't think any gay as trash, they are just people with psycho illness.
As a member of the society, I am entitled to express my opinions to any public information. I think any normal human being could have potential to become gay, just like their susceptibility to any infectious diseases. If you carefully look at the negative social impact caused by gay people's public activities, you will understand why I want to fight with homosexuality. Look at how fast it's spreading around the world, it's anti-nature, anti-human being, I will fight with this illness forever, if gay can publicly advocate homosexuality by their public activities like those pictures, why can't I tell others my feeling towards it? Note, I want to fight with the illness, not the guy PEOPLE!
I do not want my children become gay!
上心 回复 悄悄话
上 帝 (天) 诛 罰 人 类 于 其 肮 脏 , 不 义 !

http://blog.wenxuecity.com/blogview.php?date=200901&postID=64611

人类拯救计划 回复 悄悄话 生来平等?平等自由?自由法律?哈哈!
不受约束的华尔窃老鼠,赚足了自己的生活金,把世界推向经济的深渊!
不受约束的好莱腐变态,赚足了自己的生活金,把幼童推向暴力的深渊!

平均每个美国人欠大陆三千美元,你好象一点都不害怕!
你真以为骗钱的把戏还能演得下去?

只有两条路:
第一条路:造碗,造电饭堡,…
第二条路:造GAY,造LESBIAN,…

第二条路是死路一条。
第一条路还能生存下去。
打仗更是死路一条。

中国人,对不起,应该是,海外华人:学好不容易,学坏很容易啊,先祖警告过你们!

没有金融和经济危机的时候,你可以GAY,可以LESBIAN,
现在你们GAY不下去啦!!
惊醒吧:GAY 和LESBIAN 战胜不了金融和经济危机。

饱暖思淫欲。
你肚子饿的时候你能GAY 和LESBIAN ?

你今天的肚子是饱的,你确信明天还是饱的?
你真的以为08能帮你战胜经济危机?

你真的以为这次经济危机跟以往的一模一样?
这次经济危机不是末日危机????

好日子会再来????

LIFE IS A JOKE of GAY???
happisony 回复 悄悄话 回复hcw的评论:
Just because someone posed a picture on the internet, it does not give you the right to insult the picture when you don't have any idea what contest the picture was taken under. People are indeed entitled to the freedom of speech, but it is also right to RESPECT each other. You can think whatever you what to think, but it's also wise to KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. You don't have to share it with the world and other people don't have to take insults from you. A little respect goes a long way in life, especially when you are working with patient as I also do.
illnois700 回复 悄悄话 回复hcw的评论:
This is very typical homophobia. Indeed, you are entitle to your opinions. But it's pathetic you thought its witty/funny to use your sarcasm to insult people. Have you ever learned all human are born equally? You don't have to agree with others life style, sexual orientation etc, but does that give you have right to insult others? If you truly feel that way, is it okay for some white people to treat you as a "patient" just cause you don't have the same skin color as them?
illnois700 回复 悄悄话 回复hcw的评论:
bornin1968 回复 悄悄话 agree with Weston.

Could 人类拯救计划and hcw explain specifically that what make you feel so????

you have right to express your opinions directly. but some expression like you two made are not responsible, respectful and appropriate... what do you think?
asiasi 回复 悄悄话 why these ABCs are guy like
zhimakaimen 回复 悄悄话 此人设计的有些还不错的, 不过米歇尔这身乍眼看着像绷带.
hcw 回复 悄悄话 I agree, the final two images are disgusting, nothing wrong to express one's feeling directly. If anyone wants to show something, they have to respect other's comments, same thing to the opened blogs.

I respect gay, just like the way I respect all of my patients, although I'm not a psychiatrist.
weston 回复 悄悄话 回复人类拯救计划的评论:
Learn to express idea and thoughts precisely, that'll be better. Trashing others doesn't help accomplishing that.
人类拯救计划 回复 悄悄话 The final two images are disgusting trash.
登录后才可评论.