爱神爱人,有喜乐,有盼望,活得有滋有味,过的是精彩人生。
个人资料
加州花坊 (热门博主)
  • 博客访问:
归档
正文

健康长寿四则之一-相信依靠

(2011-06-11 06:06:41) 下一个
每当有人说起怎么吃,怎么喝,怎么煮菜营养,怎么烧水无毒时,我总爱说关键是要有一颗喜乐的心,假如你担心太多,变成条条框框,给自己造成压力,可能更不利健康。我想在工作上要一丝不苟,在生活上还是糊涂一点好。

这几篇有关健康长寿的学习,是神给的原则,希望大家听进去,行出来,一定会有益处。

Rick Warren's Daily Devotional
http://zh-cn.youversion.com/reading-plans/rick-warrens-daily-devotional/33
诗篇 116:7 我的心哪,你要仍归安乐,因为耶和华用厚恩待你。
箴言 3:5 你要专心仰赖耶和华,不可倚靠自己的聪明, 
箴言 14:30 心中安静,是肉体的生命,嫉妒是骨中的朽烂。

信靠使身体健康

上帝给了你身体作礼物,并且给了你一本操作指南 - 圣经。在里面有所有保健和长寿的守则。

你已经知道保健的基本知识:适当的营养,锻炼,良好的夜间休息。但是我们今天要看看健康长寿四条的第一条。

信靠上帝有利健康- “你要专心仰赖耶和华,不可倚靠自己的聪明。(箴言3:5)”为什么相信上帝会对你的健康有好处呢?因为当你信靠他时,你就不会焦虑。

如果你真的相信神,你的压力就会减少。诗篇116:7说,“我的心哪,你要仍归安乐,因为耶和华用厚恩待你。”

你有一个选择 - 你可以担心或赞美崇拜,你可以祈祷或者惊慌。

你越是祈祷,你就越会少惊慌,越放松,因为上帝会照顾你!

圣经箴言14:30说,“心有平安,加添寿命,嫉妒使骨中朽烂。 ”关键不是你吃什么,而是什么在吃你。你可以吃所有正确的长寿和有机食品,但如果你的身体充满怨恨,焦虑,恐惧,欲望,内疚,愤怒,痛苦,或任何其他情绪引发的疾病,这将缩短你的生命。

Trust Leads to Good Health

God has given you the gift of your body and it comes with an owner's manual - the Bible. In it are all the instructions you need to take care of yourself and live a long life.

You already know the basics - proper nutrition, exercise, a good night's rest. Today I want to look at the first of four health factors you may not have thought of for living long and well.

Trusting God is good for your health -- "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding." (Proverbs 3:5 NIV) Why is trusting in God good for your health? When you trust Him then you don't worry.

Psalm 116:7 says, "I said to myself, "Relax, the Lord is going to take care of you'" (NCV). If you really trust in God, you're going to be less stressed.

You have a choice - You can either worry or worship. You can either pray or panic.

The more you pray, the less you'll panic. Relax, because God will take care of you!

The Bible says in Proverbs 14:30, "A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones" (NIV). It's not just what you eat that matters, it's what eats you. You can have all the right macrobiotics and organic food, but if your body is filled with resentment, worry, fear, lust, guilt, anger, bitterness, or any other emotional disease, it's going to shorten your life.

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.