(2011-06-22 06:34:04) 下一个

学习更多的技能使你成功

(2011-06-22 21:00:11)[编辑][删除]
标签:

学习

杂谈

分类: 圣经学习

活了这么大,深深体会到,学什么都有用,而且不知道什么会用得最多。

先生因为母亲去世早,他12岁开始学习做饭,打扫屋子,后来上大学,学的园艺:种花,种菜,种果树。谁知出国以后,先是用的大学的技术,给一个农庄管理花园。后来到了洛杉矶管理旅馆,用得最多的是打扫房间。而在教会里服侍的时候,他在教会的厨房里服务多年,团契时,他的厨艺大显。

所以要记住‘活到老,学到老’,这是中国人的老话。 

Rick Warren's Daily Devotional
http://zh-cn.youversion.com/reading-plans/rick-warrens-daily-devotional/44
箴言 19:8 得着智慧的,爱惜生命;保守聪明的,必得好处。
传道书 10:10 铁器钝了,若不将刃磨快,就必多费气力,但得智慧指教,便有益处。

学习更多的技能使你成功

如果你想活得有成就,你的教育不能在你毕业时结束。所有的领袖都是好学之人,并且需要终生学习,因为当你停止成长时,你对公司的贡献也停止增长。

传道书10:10说,“斧头钝了若不磨利,用起来必多费力气,但智慧能助人成功。” 重要的是工作的更有智慧,不断把斧头磨快。你就会在干活时少浪费时间。

你如何磨快斧头呢?通过学习来充实你的头脑 - 看看书,听听讲座,上一门课,到教堂去。如果你不断地学,神就能继续扩大你的视野。

“得到智慧的珍惜生命,持守悟性的享受福乐。”(箴言19:8 )解决生活中麻烦的方案是培训。所以,你要尽全力学习一切可以学习的东西。

这就是为什么我同样鼓励我的会众要在我讲道时记笔记。你知道如果不这样做,在72小时内你会忘记你所听到的95%呢?所以,你可以看起来很属灵,但是你没有悟性。

尽全力学习新东西,并且记住它,然后看神如何祝福你。

Expand Your Skills to Succeed

If you want to succeed in life, your education cannot end when you graduate. All leaders are learners, and you need to continue learning the rest of your life. Because the moment you stop growing, your contribution to your company stops growing also.

Ecclesiastes 10:10 says, "If the ax is dull and its edge unsharpened, more strength is needed, but skill will bring success." (NIV) It's important to work smarter, to sharpen your ax. You waste less time when you do this.

How do you sharpen your ax? By filling your head with learning - read a book, listen to a seminar, take a class, attend church. If you keep learning, then God can continue to expand your horizons.

"Do yourself a favor and learn all you can; then remember what you learn and you will prosper." (Proverbs 19:8 TEV) The solution to most of life's problems is training. So learn all you can.

That's why I encourage my congregation to take notes during my sermons. Did you know that if you don't, then within 72 hours you'll forget 95 percent of what you hear? So you may look real spiritual, but you're not real bright.

Learn all you can and remember what you learn and watch how God blesses your work.

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (1)
评论
Bounty 回复 悄悄话 好文。我正想偷懒地只做简单不懂脑的工作呢。不过我还是应该努力学新技能,让主来保守我的工作吧。
登录后才可评论.