归档
正文

健康长寿四要素之二- 认罪饶恕

(2011-06-14 14:13:46) 下一个

认罪怎么会和健康有关呢?看了下边的圣经段落和华里克牧师的解释,大家就会明白了。不要让自己的肚子爆破啊!。

Rick Warren 每日灵修

http://zh-cn.youversion.com/reading-plans/rick-warrens-daily-devotional/34

诗篇 32:3-5
3 我闭口不认罪的时候,因终日唉哼而骨头枯干。 4 黑夜白日,你的手在我身上沉重;我的精液耗尽,如同夏天的干旱。〔细拉〕5 我向你陈明我的罪,不隐瞒我的恶。我说:“我要向耶和华承认我的过犯。”你就赦免我的罪恶。〔细拉〕

认罪让你健康

第一则我们看到信靠上帝和放下怨恨,焦虑,恐惧,对保持良好健康的重要性。今天我们看第二个健康长寿的圣经要素。

认罪可以保持健康 - 任何心理学家都会告诉你这一点 - 清洁自己的良心并放下心中的愧疚。你的身体不是用来装载你内心的愧疚的,这就像摇晃一个装满汽水的密封罐,它最终会爆破。

大卫在诗篇 32章3-5节说:“ 我闭口不认罪的时候,因终日唉哼而骨头枯干。黑夜白日,你的手在我身上沉重;我的精液耗尽,如同夏天的干旱。我向你陈明我的罪,不隐瞒我的恶。我说:“我要向耶和华承认我的过犯。”你就赦免我的罪恶。〔细拉〕”。

大卫把他的罪藏在心里,影响到他的身体。如果你不向神说出来你的难题,你的罪和你的痛苦,会在你的身体上显现出来。

医生说,如果病人知道如何摆脱罪或怨恨,包括他们对别人犯的,和别人对他们犯的,很多人可以今天出院。

今天花几分钟祈祷,请求上帝原谅你犯过的罪。然后祈祷求神帮助你,解脱你心里对那些伤害你的人不肯释怀的不满和怨恨,原谅他们,这样你就可以活得更健康。

Confession Keeps You Healthy

We've looked at the importance of trusting God and letting go of resentment, worry, and fear to maintain good health. This leads right into the second biblical factor for good health.

Confessing my sin is good for my health -- Any psychologist will tell you this - it's good to clear your conscience and get things off your chest. Your body is not made to hold it in. When you hold guilt inside you, it's like shaking up a soda can with the top on. It will blow eventually.

David says it this way in Psalm 32:3-5, "When I refused to confess my sin, I was weak and miserable, and I groaned all day long. My strength evaporated like water in the summer heat. Finally I confessed all my sins to you and stopped trying to hide them. And you forgave me! All my guilt is gone" (NLT).

David internalized his guilt and it physically affected his body. If you don't talk out your problems, your guilt, your bitterness with God, you're going to take it out on your body.

Doctors say a lot of people could leave the hospital today if they knew how to get rid of guilt or resentment over things they've done to others and things others have done to them.

Spend a few moments in prayer today asking God to forgive you for the things you've done to others. Then pray about any resentment and bitterness you are holding against people who have hurt you. Ask God to help you forgive those people so you can move on to better health.

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.