正文

3 Trinity

(2007-01-03 08:00:20) 下一个
1. Flood must be very scary: it lasted for 150 days. 
2. Jesus was baptized. (Do you still think you don't need to get baptized to be a Christian?) Mat. 3:16-17 is the one and only place in the entire Bible that three persons of trinity are together. (Devil in Juan De Flandes's painting is lovely, especially his horns :)) I bet devil has read through the Bible many many times, more than we do.
3. David called for God's help. We should do all the time.
4. Separate myself from the wicked.

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (11)
评论
-凡凡- 回复 悄悄话 荒漠甘泉 01/03
耶稣所经历的苦难使他成为最好的牧者。“他知道我们的本体,思念我们不过是尘土。”他每时每刻体恤我们;不让我们走一步过于我们力量的路。前面一程虽然有些难行,但是尽可放心;因为他不是加力量使我们得以安然过去,定是吩咐我们突然止步。--- 感谢耶稣!跟随耶稣,我们就可以不忧愁,而有永远的平安和喜乐!
-凡凡- 回复 悄悄话 创世记 5:1-7:24
5章: 自己的一个小发现:自从亚当活到930岁死了后,人类历史上只有3人的寿命超过了亚当。这三人都在圣经中提到是与“与神同行”有关的。 他们是:与神同行的以诺的爸爸活到962岁还有以诺儿子活到969岁,后来的挪亚也是“与神同行”,他活到950岁。以诺本人是没有死,“以诺与神同行,神将他取去,他就不在世了。” 因为罪的原因吧,人类的寿命越来越短了,这是事实!

6、7章:神施洪水淹没犯罪的人类和全地。挪亚遵行神的旨意,造方舟,一家8口人还有一对对活物生存下来。

马太福音 3:7-4:11
耶稣的开路先锋约翰为耶稣施洗,耶稣受洗后,圣父、圣子和圣灵在圣经中唯一一次同时出现----“耶稣受了洗,随既从水里上来。天忽然为他开了,就看见神的灵,彷佛鸽子降下,落在他身上。 从天上有声音说,这是我的爱子,我所喜悦的。”

耶稣禁食40天,他用神的话语胜过狡猾魔鬼的试探。太棒了!
抄录耶稣引用的三句话:
1)人活着,不是单靠食物,乃是靠神口里所出的一切话。
2)不可试探主你的神。
3)(撒但退去吧。)当拜主你的神,单要事奉他。

诗篇 3:1-3:8
赞美主!感谢主!感谢你的应许!
--“你耶和华是我四围的盾牌。是我的荣耀,又是叫我抬起头来的。。。。我躺下睡觉。我醒着。耶和华都保佑我。 ”

箴言 1:10-1:19
正如诗篇的开头:“不从恶人的计谋,不站罪人的道路,不坐亵慢人的座位。”否则,自取灭亡!

-凡凡- 回复 悄悄话 每日灵修 -- 01/03: http://blog.wenxuecity.com/blogview.php?date=200709&postID=33076
寒江雪~ 回复 悄悄话 To:提摩太 -谢谢!看得出来,主在你心中!:)

问候~蓑笠翁: 新年快乐!万事如意!
提摩太 回复 悄悄话 God didn't *punish* human being and creatures with flood, He actually wiped them out. Cruel? Maybe. Justice could be cruel, to the guilty. :)
寒江雪~ 回复 悄悄话 Matthew 4:7 -Jesus answered him, "It is also written: 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'
- Like this sentence. Both trust and confidence are very important to succeed in everything!

Question for the flood:
- As 提摩太 said, "Flood must be very scary: it lasted for 150 days." - Why God chose "Flood" to punish human being and creatures? It's too cruel...
~蓑笠翁 回复 悄悄话 Ah oh. It seems that I went too far:))) I guess I need to have a rest today in order to be synchronized ......:))

登录后才可评论.