快乐一家的简单生活

大家喜欢看的话再详细说吧。。。
正文

Prep's confusion(060307)

(2006-08-03 16:45:26) 下一个

Everyday, I have the small talk with my daughter in grade prep on the bus to home. Sometime , the talk is about happiness, sometime it is not, anyway, I think it is always good things for her to have somebody can talked with.

She looked upset today: "today , when we have lunch, the first time yutian finished her lunch ,you know what ? teacher speak to yutian :very good!! I finished lunch every day, But the teacher never said that to me ?!" oh, what a sad face.

I could not help from laughing, I try to be looked like seriously. yes, it is a kind of problem to her.

I think about a while and try to explain to her:

"yutian couldn’t finish her lunch before, because she has the little problem with lunch, while kids like you don’t have. I think she must tried hard, and it looks like she has made some progress today, that is the reason the teacher why praise her today. While kids like you, who don’t have that problem is already being very good."

“but why the teacher didn’t say that?” She asked, “that is because, everybody knows your kids are better at lunch.”

“everybody knows that?” she asked. “Yes, of cause!”

She looks happy again.

Anyway, I didn’t mention my little contribution about always try to make her lunch changed as much as I can do. Anyhow, I mentioned at here. :-P

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.