秋风袅袅

梦自蝉声起,诗从岁月凝。
个人资料
  • 博客访问:
正文

《光的海洋》In The...

(2005-11-26 13:20:52) 下一个
IN THE MAIN OF LIGHT I don’t remember where we have met each other along the endless journey across so many busy rivers : In that perfect spring when you finally whispered my name after waking from an inexplicable dream? : Or, at the disguised crossroad where the Past turned into our common Night? What I do remember is we were all lost— unwilling to take the route where reason madly shouted— lost because we heard an immense calling : While looking at the stars whose lives hang by a thread on the new shore to which we have been knowingly transported from one dream to another by the same body of water ... What does “ten thousand miles” mean but the ocean’s simple turning of the head? So in dreams, distance diminishes fears of being lost disappear shadow erases names dream begets dreams In the main of light the same horizon keeps arriving or receding (depending on what songs or mayhem like folded news traveling through your unsleeping kingdom) the same vowels and consonants of various tongues keep singing as if no one has ever died :: Fall/05 《光的海洋》 沿着无尽的旅途涉过无数的长河不记得我们相逢在何方 难道是在那完美的春天?你终于从朦胧的梦中醒来 耳语般吐出我的名字 还是在那伪装的岔路口?往昔在此地掉头进入我们共有的夜空 我所能记住的是我们迷失了--- 又踟躇着不愿踏上那条理智咆哮着指引的路--- 迷路是因为听见一个无穷尽的声音在召唤 凝视满天星斗一根细线系着的生命吊在新的海岸在那里我们被同一急流有意地从一个梦境传递到另一个梦境 知道‘万里’什么意思吗?不过是海洋一个轻巧的掉头因此在梦里,距离萎缩了迷失的恐惧消失了影子擦掉了姓名梦里套着梦 光的海洋里同一条地平线不停地涌来或退去(取决于歌颂或伤害好象卷着的新闻穿行在你不眠的王国) 同一堆元音和辅音从不同的舌根弹出就象从来没人会死去
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.