小花菜也要做妈妈!

小花菜也要做妈妈了!从怀孕开始,到看着阳阳快乐成长,记录做妈妈的历程。
个人资料
正文

阳阳害怕爸爸也走了... 第一天上夏令营

(2009-07-27 21:23:22) 下一个
阳阳半夜醒来三四次,哭着要爸爸。妈妈来了都不行,一定要爸爸坐在房间里。躺在地上都不行。爸爸抱到客房里也不行。好像饿了,吃了东西,喝牛奶。回头还是要爸爸陪。只好两个人睡在地上。no time to write blog. copy over facebook status and comments....

July 25 PM: XHC survived the first day without grandparents, and entertained visiting cousin and girlfriend. Everyone is tired. Even the baby fell asleep on her own before 10:30!!

July 27 AM: Logan is freaking out in the middle of the night, and would not let Mike out of sight. He is probably trying to adjust to the changes with the leaving of grandparents, the visit of uncle over the weekend, and a family gathering yesterday. The father and son are sleeping on the floor together in Logan's room right now. Tomorrow he goes to a new summer camp- one more change. Poor little guy, trying to figure it...

He woke up at midnight, 3 and 4:30, crying. He didn't want me. He only wanted Baba. Then at 6, Melody woke up and could not go back to sleep. She is trying to engage me in a smiling contest right now.

July 27 PM: XHC is glad that Logan had a good day at his new school (summer camp). He participated in circle time, answered questions, knew all the songs, and interacted with teachers. Teachers say he is smart and really cute too!

When I picked him up, I saw him talking to the teacher, and they were both laughing and having a great time! I was so happy to hear about his first day doing so well. He only played cars for a very little time. It is hard to believe how social he can be.

It's the Growing Garden the Jewish school Kattalee goes to. Logan will go 4 mornings a week.

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.