炊烟袅袅故乡情

汴水流,泗水流,流到瓜州古渡头。吴山点点愁。
正文

美女,金钱与幸福--我的博客回贴2(好文共赏)赏识

(2006-06-10 07:03:09) 下一个

纵然平行 说:"I am going to share one more thought and leave you alone as I would see that you are probably being amused by all of the comments made with respect your writing.

The fundamental question you may need to ask yourself is that what criteria you should rely on to decide who would the right person to be with form the day of commitment to death setting you apart.

Are wealth and physical attractiveness important? Absolutely, they do. No one would deny fortune and attractiveness do make life more enjoyable (many people include me benefit from those two). Nevertheless, one should also aware the satisfactions from those thing tends to fade quickly, Moreover, they are easily dwarfed by other intangible , yet , crucial qualities of a person such as faithfulness, honesty, courage, determination, of course, unconditioned love … just name few. Working in Wall Street, I found that screening a good person bears remarkable similarity as uncovering a gem stock. Here, future growth rather current standing should be the center of focus since it is the potential that would provide tremendous reward and triumph.

Further more, you may need to use your other senses as well in order to get what you want/need in addition to what you can see. I learned to activate my full senses year ago in an incident and they have been helping me to do well in furious competition.

It was the first year I arrived from China and worked as a TA in my graduate school. One weekend in the fall, my professor invited me and other boys in the department to join him to go deer hunting. Personally, I’d prefer buying meat in supermarket let along to shoot a “Bambi”. But the combination of seeking thrill and securing next semester’s scholarship brought me to the trip. Once in the wood and separated from the rest of team I realized suddenly in the mist of morning fog I couldn’t even see things in few feet away. Excitement and bravery seemed dissipating as fast as cold sweat running on my back. A simple question surfaced in my mind: how I would know a shadow approaching would be a deer or person, worse, could I be mistaken as a game to get shot? For a moment I closed my eyes, I started to listen carefully what was happening in my surrounding. The sound of falling autumn leaves and blowing wind in the floor of forest, to my surprise, they began to communicate to me so clearly, I could tell my raw instincts kicked in to guide me. Amazingly on the spot I could sense and differentiate the rattle of a rotten family rushing by or the vibrations of foot steps of a much big creature. By touching the bark of the tree I leaned on I could tell which side would be facing north. First time in my entire life I was awakened and guided by the powers of other senses besides eye sight at apparently no man’s land.

To make the story short, I was the only person that day shot a deer (a buck over 150 lbs ) in our whole hunting team and received honor and congratulations. Needless to say I felt sorry for the poor creature I shot and promised myself never shoot again and I did. Later, I didn’t even bother to attend the dinner party grilling deer steaks hosted at my professor’s backyard. However, this hunting episode indeed revealed something to me from that day to now. That is, to survive and succeed one must senses what you may not able to see. "

谢谢你的真诚讨论. 

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (2)
评论
yellowbean 回复 悄悄话 http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.php?SubID=na&MsgID=404718

小黄没猜错,是被小K给奚落过,才来捏我这个乡下人软柿子来出气的。我“好心”告诉你美国婚嫁是女方买单的,可能不是你想听的,
没有问过律师就来捏我这个乡下人,就说明本来就有不良的企图才有过激的反应。你捏软柿子的时候也是居高临下的口气,再加上搔首弄姿的照片是大大的惹人厌的--给人的感觉就是挑衅的意味非常浓烈。
-笨笨- 回复 悄悄话 看一个老外写的:"如果说到中国女孩有什么缺点,我认为她们中间的大多数人知识比较单一、贫乏,跟她们聊天的时候会发现她们“有点傻”。有很多特别漂亮的中国女孩,头脑里却是空空的,而且她们非常满足于此。

而我们欧洲男人喜欢的女孩是聪明的、有趣的、有个性的,这些优点加在一起,会让一个外表不太出众的女孩也非常有魅力。

说到那种特别功利的女孩,我在很多亚洲的国家都遇到不少。表面上看起来她们很精,但我认为她们其实是非常无知的,她们以为欧美男人喜欢开放的女人,所以她们就努力让自己显得特别开放以博得他们的欢心,达到自己的目的。可她们中间有几个能达到自己的目的呢"

我想很多人并不了解你的内心世界,把你看成了那种浅薄的女孩, 可我知道你只是和人赌气...........:)
登录后才可评论.