个人资料
林贝卡 (热门博主)
  • 博客访问:
正文

人生如航海

(2012-04-22 10:57:46) 下一个

人生如航海
听歌曲《Sailing》有感

每次听到Rod Stewart演唱的《Sailing》: "I am sailing, I am sailing,Home again 'cross the sea.I am sailing stormy waters, to be near you to be free", 总是不由自主地被他那略带沙哑的磁性的歌声吸引了, 他唱的是如此的投入,如此的动人,我的眼前仿佛就出现了那湛蓝湛蓝的大海,飘动的白帆,让我想到了人生,也似大海的航程。有平静如水的时候,也有波涛汹涌的时刻;有朝霞初升的美丽,也有夕阳西下的浪漫。往前走,赏风景,不回头,到终点,又启程。

Rod Stewart成名于六十年代中期,当时是The Jeff Beck Group演唱组合的一员,1969年推出他的首张专辑《An Old Raincoat Won't Ever Let You Down》,已在歌坛生涯活跃了50载。《Rolling Stone》音乐杂志是这样评价Rod Stewart的:" Rod Steward's solo albums were defined by two special qualities: warmth, which was redemptive, and modesty, which was liberating. If ever any rocker chose the role of everyman and lived up to it, it was Rod Stewart."

Rod Stewart于2000年被诊断患有甲状腺癌,由于及早的发现和手术治疗,他的声音没有受到影响,如今已是67岁的Rod Stewart依旧活跃在歌唱舞台上,他与拉斯维加的The Colosseum at Caesars Palace戏院签约两年(August 24, 2011–2013),演唱他的走红歌曲,如《Maggie May》、《Sailing》、《Tonight's the Night》和 《All for Love》等。 Rod Stewart,这位出生于英国成长于英国的歌手,是名副其实的歌坛常青树。

Song: Sailing
Artist: Rod Stewart

I am sailing I am sailing
Home again 'cross the sea
I am sailing stormy waters
To be near you to be free

I am flying I am flying
Like a bird 'cross the sky
I am flying passing high clouds
To be with you to be free

Can you hear me can you hear me
Thro' the dark night far away
I am dying forever trying
To be with you who can say

We are sailing we are sailing
Home again 'cross the sea
VVe are sailing stormy waters
To be near you to be free

Rebecca Lin 2012 Spring In USA

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (5)
评论
林贝卡 回复 悄悄话 回复 '秀山' 的评论 :

Thanks for your wonderful comments and encouragement. I really appreciate it.
秀山 回复 悄悄话 By the way, I like your writing.
秀山 回复 悄悄话 Can't resist his voice. Besides the beautiful songs he sings, I very much I like the way he performs, his personalities and personal traits.

The video attached, The First Cut Is The Deepest another beautiful one. You can see how close he is with his fans. Feel like he is just a talented friend singing there.

http://blog.wenxuecity.com/myblog/48568/201204/12698.html
林贝卡 回复 悄悄话 回复京燕花园的评论:

京燕儿好,谢谢你的阅读和欣赏,欢迎你有空就常来。
京燕花园 回复 悄悄话 喜欢贝卡写的散文,有诗词的韵味,人生的智慧。

喜欢在你的园子里歇息,再次启程。感恩,祝福(^O^☆♪
登录后才可评论.