学习新兄好榜样:)让偶来试试

来源: 下载地址 2005-03-05 19:19:12 [] [旧帖] [给我悄悄话] 本文已被阅读: 次 (1794 bytes)
本文内容已被 [ 下载地址 ] 在 2005-03-06 05:59:06 编辑过。如有问题,请报告版主或论坛管理删除.

【TALK TO ME】Smash Every night I hear you cry Don't you wanna tell me why I'm afraid of up without you Many misunderstand but when I reach and touch your hand I can't feel you anymore (Bridge) You see my million miles away from me tonight Baby but I'm right beside you (Chorus) Talk to me That's what my love is here for Can't stand to see those tears in your eyes I'd do anything that takes to make it right Baby Talk to me Even if it's just to say goodbye (Verse 2) Whenever so hard to say Whatever makes you turn away Can't be any worse than I imagine You gotta tell me what you need from me So hold you close so set you free Coz' I just wanna see you smile again (Bridge) But I can't help you if you keep me in the dark Open up your breaking heart and (Chorus) Talk to me That's what my love is here for Can't stand to see those tears in your eyes I'd do anything that takes to make it right Baby Talk to me Even if it's just to say goodbye (Bridge) I don't know how to ease the pain you're going through Baby tell me what to do (Chorus) Talk to me That's what my love is here for Can't stand to see those tears in your eyes I'd do anything that takes to make it right Should I hold you close so set you free tonight Baby Talk to me Even if it's just to say goodbye
mms://211.39.136.213/mmc/1/300/0105386000103n.wmv

所有跟帖: 

怎么找到的啊 真厉害 可以传授一下吗 -hah- 给 hah 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/06/2005 postreply 00:12:43

怎么找到的啊?google? -是很厉害- 给 是很厉害 发送悄悄话 (0 bytes) () 03/06/2005 postreply 05:43:53

请您先登陆,再发跟帖!

发现Adblock插件

如要继续浏览
请支持本站 请务必在本站关闭/移除任何Adblock

关闭Adblock后 请点击

请参考如何关闭Adblock/Adblock plus

安装Adblock plus用户请点击浏览器图标
选择“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”